11.2 Balance

Jimin doesn't talk to Taehyung since they have him for the first few days. Taehyung gives him the space he needs, but does not leave him alone. Yeontan and Minnie help a lot. Taehyung has seen Jimin cry with his two pets, just in silence. Jimin needs time with his mind so he doesn't get overwhelmed. In his house there is plenty of space for everything, so it's easy to let Jimin breathe.

On days when Jimin wants to just lay there and not even eat, Taehyung makes it a point to be the one to move him and feed him. To let him know that he's there for what he needs. Because of Jungkook who informs him of what he is doing and vice versa, Taehyung started to take Jimin with him to work. He has noticed that he starts to write a lot in notebooks. Using colored pencils as time goes by.

Taehyung bought him a lot of notebooks, a lot of pens, markers, labels Whatever was in the stationery store and could work! Jimin started talking from that moment on. Simple thanks, mentioning the occasional irrelevant thing, but something is something! There is progress without forcing it.

"Momo, go buy what Jimin asked for," Taehyung said.

"Are they always like this?" asks Jimin quietly.

The now seven helpers enraptured and alert to what Taehyung might tell them.

"Yeah, it's creepy isn't it?" Jimin nods at Taehyung's whisper. "I asked them not to do it, but they won't listen to me." Momo arrives with something in her hands. Being a donut. "So fast?"

"Since last time we bought a lot of food that your partner might want." replies the girl a little embarrassed. Jimin takes the donut and eats it slowly to better enjoy its filling.

"Oh... Okay. Dismissed. All of you."

"Sir, today we have to go supervise how the designs turned out." says Jihyo.

"Sir, you have a dinner with the brand partners." says Chaewon.

"By five o'clock he asked us to schedule the talk with the lawyer." says Jinsoul.

"At six o'clock sir, you has a video call meeting with the American companies interested in carrying his clothing lines." says Mina.

"Yeontan also has to be picked up from his vet appointment." says Olivia.

"Sir, you asked that we schedule line planning for dogs." says Yerim.

"Mr. Taehyung!" they exclaim at the same time.

Taehyung had grabbed Jimin and is thrown down a fall that he had never understood why he was there. Because he has Taehyung underneath him, he doesn't take the impact of the water. The orca laughs and Jimin looks up where the eight women are panicking.

"Leave them, they'll calm down in a while."

"But the poor girls! They're just doing their job."

"And I have to do mine, but what a damn torment. Let's go get Yeontan and then have lunch, shall we? They'll take your stuff home after."

Jimin nods before rubbing his cheek against Taehyung's, ever so lightly. The orca gives him a kiss on the ear.

Clearly this kind of escape is impossible when the pregnancy progresses, there is no telling who Jimin's Alpha or caretaker is. Taehyung or his workers, as they become more attentive to him than tormenting Taehyung with their tons of work. Jimin finds it entertaining to watch Taehyung's work.

As he designs clothes, oversees their creation, accepting opinions from other designers who work for the company. Jimin has jokingly told him that Taehyung is the sweet, normal version of Cruella de Vil. Taehyung takes it as flattery and mentions that someday he will make himself a spotted coat just to make that kind of joke.