5. Excited, planner and procurer orca.

SW. Oh no, not at all. In the background is lord TaeHyun who has everything under control. He pretends and mislead his enemies.

There's a lot of talk on the internet about Hyunsik's character being the one who helps to solve the more formal elements of the plot and there is great concern about his current status.

SW: Sometimes people don't know how to read what I'm trying to say. Hyunsik's role is to accompany Lord Taehyun and nothing more. I can't say what will happen with him now, my editor would kill me (laughs) but I can say what will happen with him now. (laughs) but I can say that everyone will indeed fulfill their roles.

It has been mentioned a lot that you have a bunny Is. he the inspiration for your characters?

SW. Visually, he is, but how I wish he was half as good in bed as (laughs) None of my characters are left unsatisfied unlike me.

At least it helps to create something good, right? (laughs)

SW: Yes, at least. Otherwise I would have returned it a long time ago.

You don't want it one bit?

SW. Of course I love him, but affection does not compensate for needs (laughs).

There has also been a lot of talk regarding the role of Jingsan. Can you say it's you? Considering you are a snake beastman.

SW. Yes, but at the same time I don't feel that way. It's a much quieter, calmer, more quiet, and more of myself. Our biggest similarity is that we like to eat bunny (laughs). He will also have a very important role from now on, I can't go into details.

"Now what do you have that you won't stop grunting?" complains Yoongi. Jungkook puts the cell phone down on the table.

"Have you read the interview yet? Sometimes it seems like that man doesn't write anything he posts or he changes his personality when writing." laughs who is sitting to Yoongi's right. A horse beastman, he has short ears on the top of his head. Similar to that of a bunny, but reduced. His other notable feature as a horse is his tail and if we get cruel, his huge smile. His name is Hoseok, he owns a dance academy and is a backup dancer.

"He's a piece of crap."

"Oh? That's weird, you usually excuse it," Hoseok says in surprise, moving the meat on the griddle on the table. "You're a little grumpy yourself." He pouts and places the piece of meat on Jungkook's plate. Yoongi gives an unfunny laugh.

"He couldn't fuck the bunny."

"What do you mean, he couldn't? I was making you with offspring already! And I was expecting an invitation to the wedding!" squeaks Hoseok upset.

"A mime ruined it. If I hadn't been there, Jimin would have said yes!" Jungkookgrumbles, stuffing meat into his mouth.

Jungkookis in a very bad mood. The more he thinks that Jimin is the real author of the stories he likes, the more he realizes that they are stealing all the credit for his work! Not only in terms of prestige, but also in monetary terms. Jimin uses the damn bus to get around, always goes on foot when Sangwoo goes in the most luxurious car there is; and Jimin has to works in a university library.

The books that come out without so much waiting, the other forms of broadcasting like series, shorts and comics they've made based on his stories. None of that goes to Jimin! Jungkookgrunts under his breath, ears drooping, and the pair glances at each other. They hope those grunts don't mean bad news so they can have a quiet lunch.