Secrets Discovered & Escape

(Play song at the right time or whenever you want to listen to it. 😉)

Velma, Kevin, and Fred found themselves in a room that was the control room for the castle, but also saw some desks and chairs. "It looks like some kind of school." Fred says. "In a spooky, twisted, and crazy, castle ride?" Kevin asks, confused as to why this stuff would be there of all places "Fishy." Velma says, curious as well.

Ben, Shaggy, and Scooby also found themselves in a room that was different compared to the rest of the spooky ride. Ben turned on the lights to find that they were in some type of movie set. "Oh boy. Lights, camera, action, huh Scoob?" Shaggy jokes. "Reah." Scooby laughs agreeing with him. Ben was, however, wondering why there would be movie set in a castle to begin with.

Back with Velma, Fred, and Kevin, while they were investigating, the little man was hiding under the control panel and trying not to get caught. Fred then pressed a button that played a video and he and the other two start watching it. "Welcome to America." A woman with a smile starts talking, "I am using the language English. Now that you are a young adult...you'll need to learn societal dos...and don'ts."

With Gwen and Daphne, they were walking around the castle until they came across a room with a pyramid-shaped, relic-looking object at the center on a pedestal. "What is that?" Gwen asks a out loud. "It's a clue. And I'm going for it." Daphne says, scared but not backing down. She walks up to the object and slowly reaches to touch it. But then it opens, scaring the girls. It split open into four sections and have strange and creepy images on it. "Daphne, are you good?" Gwen asks, worried for the woman. "Yeah." Daphne responds.

She then goes to grab it, it also closing. But right when Daphne lifts it off the pedestal three panels then rise, intending to trap her. "Daphne! Get Out!" Gwen shouts. Daphne thankfully got out in time and the two went in search for the others.

The video Fred, Velma, and Kevin were watching showed a man playing piano with three girls listening. "Interaction between young people is polite and casual." It zooms out and two boys bumped into each other, one having their drink be spilled on them. "Hey, sorry bro." One of the guys apologizes. "I will crush your bones into dust!" The other said, crushing the glass in his hand. The video pauses, "Let's see how the situation should be handled." The woman says, and the video replays. "Sorry bro." The first guy said. But instead of getting angry the other brushed it off. "No big whoop dog. Yo, did you catch that new video on the box?" He says instead. "True dat. I'm up to snizsuff on all popular trends." The first guy answers. "Word." The second guy says, looking at the camera and winks at it.

The three were confused at what they had watched but Velma was wondering as to what the hidden meaning was behind it. "It seems to be a brainwashing facility of some type." She deduces. "Wherever there's a brainwashing cult, there's always a power hungry leader behind it all." She adds. "The Papa Smurf figure." Kevin says. "Mondevarious." Fred says, suggesting him as a suspect. "Dude did say, 'you wouldn't want to be cornered by me in an dark alley way.'" Kevin recites what the man said to them when they arrived to the island. "But then why would he have invited us here in the first place?" Velma asks, trying to piece everything together.

Ben, Shaggy, and Scooby were still in the movie set. They found some food, real food, and snacked a bit. "Jellybeans." Shaggy said, satisfied with the snack he and Scooby had. Ben was looking around still trying to figure out as to why all this equipment was here. But then Scooby let out a burp catching the two males attention. Shaggy laughs, "I'll have whatever's he having." He releases his own burp. Ben would have found this funny if he wasn't so invested in trying to find answers.

But then Scooby gave off a bigger and louder burp, making Shaggy turn around with a suspicious look, "Are you challenging me?" He questions. "Mm. Mraybe." Scooby let out another loud belch. The two then preceded to find out who could do the best burp. Ben was honestly starting to get a little grossed out. Scooby then turned it into a farting competition when he ripped a big one. Ben even had to plug his nose, "Okay. This is just gross. Even for me." He mutters to himself.

"Pull my finger. Uh-oh, too late." Shaggy let out a burp in his hand and shook it then swallow it. "You're in trouble." "Roh broy." Scooby says. Shaggy let out some farts making Scooby laugh, but Ben had to walk away to at least breathe.

He ended up almost bumping into Gwen and Daphne, who had a pyramid shaped relic in her hands. They heard the farting and were very much disgusted by it. "Raghu." Scooby then notice the girls and tries to get Shaggy to stop. "I'm not stopping till your fur's singed off!" Shaggy continue to fart in the girls direction. "Pleasant." Gwen says. This caught Shaggy's attention and looks back embarrassed. "We're here. To solve. A mystery." Daphne states, unimpressed. "Yeah Scoob." Shaggy says. Scooby gives him a frown. Ben rolls his eyes, "Sure, blame the dog for something you did." He says.

As for the little cultist, he pressed a red button and the alarms were set off with the lights flashing red. "Let's get out of here." Fred says. Him, Velma, and Kevin quickly ran out of the room. The boys and the girls also run out of the room. "Zoinks! Skedaddle!" Shaggy exclaims.

While trying to find a way out, the two groups then meet up in a hallway. "Kevin! You guys okay?" She asks the raven-haired male. "Yeah. Except for almost getting chopped up. Literally." He answers, smiling in relief that she was okay. "Hey! Gwen and I found a neat, scary clue." Daphne informs. "Us too," Velma starts, "We believe this is a brainwashing facility for an evil cult." She says. "Then maybe this is the secret relic thingy they worship." Daphne guesses. "And me, Shaggy, and Scooby, found a movie set of some kind." Ben adds.

But then they heard footsteps along with shadows moving towards them. "We're all going to be relics if we don't get out of here, man." Shaggy says, scared. "I've got a plan." Fred says, with a smirk on his face. As fast as they could they dressed up in costumes and pose as statues. Fred and Shaggy were dressed as knights, Velma as some kind've magic hag, Daphne a princess with Gwen and Ben as servants, Kevin as a dark wizard, and Scooby in a metal dragon suit.

Ohh, what's that smell?" One of the men asks. "Sir, they've found the Daemon Ritus." The little man says to a wrestler looking man. It must have been important for the wrestler lifted the short man to meet at eye level. "For your sake, they better not have gotten far!" He says frustrated, throwing him to the ground. "It's time to summon the big muchachos." With that the men leave. "Like, Uh oh." Shaggy grimaces and let out a fart. It was so bad a nearby flame explode, "Okay what did you eat, dude?" Kevin asks, the scene made Scooby laugh.

The group, not wanting to spend anymore time in the forsaken castle, bolted and soon found the staff entrance and took off their costumes. They were all laughing and smiling and Mystery Inc. couldn't help but feel happy. This didn't go unnoticed by the teens and were glad that they were all at least smiling with each other.