Day Saved/Epilogue

Apparently Shaggy found the real Mr. Mondevarious, who was locked in a hole for two years after Scrappy stole his identity, called the police and everyone walked outside to find news crews already there and police to apprehend Scrappy and his associates. "Fred, can you tell us how you solve the case?" One reporter asks. "Yes. Well, it all started when I was giving a speech on my new book and...." He stops and looks over at Velma. He decides to finally give her the credit she deserves. "And I really think the Velmster should take it from here." He says.

Velma was surprised that all eyes were on her now. Shaggy and Kevin give her a push to encourage her. Velma took a deep breathe and smiles, "Through the combined initiative powers of Mystery Inc. we've discovered that the real villain behind this mystery is in fact Scrappy Cornelius Doo, who was sadly corrupted by the power of the Daemon Ritus." She says. "Oh, get over it! So, I got a little cranky!" Scrappy calls out within a dog carrier. "Geez, Scraps. No reason to freak out like a jerk and try to kill all of humanity." Shaggy says, making a lot of people nod in agreement. "Prison will give you time to think." Ben adds. "I would have gotten away with it too, if not for you meddling sons of—" The door to the helicopter closes before Scrappy could finish.

"Now that Mystery Inc. is back together, do you have any comments on the Mud Bog Ghoul who's been terrorizing London?" Another reporter asks. "Whatever the case, Mystery Inc. will be there," Fred starts, putting his hand out. "Solving mysteries, man," Shaggy says, putting his hand on Fred's. "Working together," Gwen says, "Righting wrongs," Daphne says, "Stopping criminals," Kevin's says. "Helping people," Ben says, "Looking for clues and kicking butt." Velma says as she put her hand on the pile with Scooby on top and everyone raised their hands in the air.

Mystery Inc. was back together and Ben, Gwen, and Kevin decided to join them again in solving mysteries and saving the day. As thanks for saving the world, Mondevarious gifted them a week stay on Spooky Island for free. Shaggy and Scooby were excited for all the food they could eat, even invited Ben along.

"How groovy is this, man?" Shaggy asks. "Spooky Island finally came through with its all-you-can-eat deal. And there's nobody I'd rather gorge myself with than you, Scooby-Doo." "My best friend." Scooby says. "You're my best friend, buddy." Shaggy says. Ben eats his chili fires as he watches the two have their moment. "You're beautiful like a beautiful slice piece of pizza." Shaggy says, taking a bite of pizza with peppers on it. But then spit it out, "Zoinks. Those peppers are, like, hot." He says.

"Maybe this will teach you not to bite off more than you can chew." Ben chuckles. "Wimp." Scooby says. "Wimp? You think you can handle it? Then why don't you put your mouth where your mouth is?" Shaggy challenges Scooby. Ben has a bad feeling but doesn't stop it and drinks his water. "Rokay." Scooby says and downs the jar of peppers. At first he didn't have much of a reaction until he started to fan himself. "Scooby-Doo, you feeling okay?" Shaggy asks. Only to have Scooby scream with steam coming out of his ears.

Scooby grabs a pitcher of water from a near server lady and chugs it down but it wasn't enough and grabs a tray to fan his tongue, but started hitting his face on it to distract from the heat. Ben was doing his best not to laugh out loud. Shaggy grabbed a bottle of ketchup, "Here you go, dude." He grabbed Scooby's tongue and squirts ketchup on it. He releases it and Scooby sighs in relief. "Like, how'd it taste, man?" Shaggy asks. "Mmm, delicious." Scooby answers. "We'll garçon, let's get two more." Shaggy says, and grabs two more jars of peppers.

Ben knew where this was going and activated the Omnitrix, "On the count of three." Shaggy starts. "One, two, three!" He and Scooby said together as the down there jars. They both scream in agony as Ben transforms into Big Chill, "Good to know you guys haven't change." He says.

(Welp. That's the end. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice day or night. Bye. 👋)