•01•

you say you protect me with the cruel world but you forgot to Mention "That you also from this world."

Morning Time
9:22 Am
At mansion

It was a time of morning Y/n was sitting on chair in her private painting room

It was a time of morning Y/n was sitting on chair in her private painting room. Y/n was drawing painting of flower and listen the interview of plastic surgeon Dr. "jeon jungkook" to the radio.

"jeon jungkook" he is 33 years old plastic surgeon. He is kind, handsome, soft hearted but he is heart broken with his wife. Who is in a coma.

"Y/n" is 25 Year old. She is beautiful, talented, kind and perfect wife material. She married the Bussines man "Kim Taehyung" when she was only 22 year old because of some reasons.

"Kim Taehyung" Y/n's husband. He is 35 years old. He looking perfect husband, he's handsome, rich, caring but he Obsessed with Y/n. He was very possessive, very controlling towards her. Y/n had no life of her own, she is just someone's Barbie doll.

Y/n was listening the interview and the interviewer was asking some questions to jungkook and he was answering her questions.

"Mr. Jeon I hear that you have extensive knowledge about flowers, perhaps that's how you manage to fix one's face like a flower." she asked and then Jungkook just smiled and answered her question.

"Hmm.. I wouldn't say I fix one's face" he said which make her confuse. "Oh.. You don't consider it as fixing?" she asked.

Jungkook take a deep breath and chucked. "For me, I just want to provide an apportunity to restart one's life to these who are in pain."

After listening the words of jungkook Y/n stop the drawing and then look at the phone. After the some seconds she slowly pick up her phone and start to watching the interview.

"you want is provide an appointment to restart one's life?" interviewer again asked.

"Probably.. If surgical aperations save patient's life then plastic surgery also save the inner soul of patients." he said while smiling.

"A surgery that saves the inner soul of patients......"That's amazing" she laugh a little. Interview get over and Y/n start wondering about jungkook.

"Jeon jungkook" she mumbled then on the time someone open the door of the room and enter there and he is none other than her husband. Y/n feel that taehyung is coming towards her.
So, she hide the phone from him.

"You are here?" he said like he looking her. he closes the door from the behind and comes towards her and sit on the ground, beside her. She just watching the painting with emotionless face and taehyung's eyes fall on the painting.