•THE END•

Sometimes it is not what it looks like, sometimes even a lie seems to be true.

*AUTHOR POV*

It's already a five month, Y/n trusts taehyung and comes to live with him. They start their new life with full of happiness. When Taehyung comes to know that minho was his child, he became shock and minho too. Taehyung love his child so much and care him like a good father.

Now, taehyung didn't force Y/n for anything , he didn't send bodyguards behind her and didn't beat her. One day she also asked to him about office, that she wanted to work on there and he happily say yes to her.

"Hey..but atlest eat a one bite" Y/n said to taehyung who was getting late for his office. He smiled and turn towards her.

"My love.. I'm getting late" he said while saw his wrist watch to her. Shee pout which melt his heart.

"Okay, feed it.. but only just one bite." he said and she smiled and feed him a sandwich. He happily eat and maids was smiling while looking both of them.

They both come out from the mansion and taehyung turn towards her. He smiled and palm her left cheek with his hand.

"I will be back soon and take care of yourself while going to the office." he said and she held his hand.

"Don't worry about me.. Just go" she said and he softly smile and kiss her on her cheek. She giggled and he sit on the car. Taehyung bye her and she also, after a while he live from there and she go back in Mansion.

TIME SKIP

After getting ready she comes downstairs. Minho had gone to school and after a while Y/n was also about to leave for office.

She come out and goes straight in the car. Drive was driving the car and she was sitting and scolling her phone.

She was completely losting in her phone That's when his car suddenly stops. She flinch and look towards the driver.

"Whay happened?" she asked and driver tries to start the car again.

"Don't know, mam.. I think Maybe there's a problem with the engine" he said and they both come out from the car.

Driver was checking the car and Y/n looking him. She looking here and there and suddenly driver said.

"Mam, engine has got damaged due to overheating, you will have to wait." he said and her eyes became big.

"But, I am getting late.. and office is too far from here.. how can I wait?" she said to him and he make confuse face.

"But mam I can't do anything." he said and she close her eyes and bite her lips. She look at him for a while and nodded her head.

"Alright, I will take a cab and go back to home...And when the car is get repaired, then you also come home." she said and he nodded.

TIME SKIP

She pay the money and marched towards the mansion, She was going to her room itself when a maid stops her.

"Mam" she called the Y/n. Y/n turn and look at her. "Yes?"

"One Police officer had come and he gave me this file and said that I should give it to you." Y/n became shock after hearing the name of police officer.

"Police officer?" she said.

"Hmm" maid hummed and give her a file. Y/n look at the file and maid leaves from there. Y/n look at here and there and goes towards her room.

She open the door of room and start thinking about something. "Why did the police officer give me the file and why?" she said to herself and open the file.

She became speechless when first think she read was Taehyung's name. "Kim Taehyung Medical report" she read and turn the page.

She looks at the page and sees that there is a small letter in it. She pick up that paper and side that, she start reading the file and she read something in it that the ground slipped under his feet.

Her whole body started getting trembling and she gulped hard. "He didn't get his full treatment?" She asked to herself. Her mind became completely block and she trying to calm herself. Then she look at letter, she didn't think twice and open that letter immediately.

She gulped and open the letter.

"Seo min joon"

I know you don't know me, but I know you very well.
I am a police officer and I sent this file to you so that I can tell that your husband's mental condition is not good. And he killed the doctor who was treating him and please burn this file after you read this because he can be hurt you.

"You shouldn't have read this." she became shock after hearing the horrible voice. She gulped hard and her eyes became waterfall. She didn't want to meet her eyes with him.

She slowly slowly turn behind and directly look at him. He stand there and smirking while looking at her. He scoff and remove his wrist watch and close the door from the behind.

💙•THE END•💙

************************************

Finally I complete this story with so much suspense 😜

And if you guys want next part ( I mean book ) soon of this story, then comment me.

❤See you soon, Guys❤