•02•

Do you know what's better than having you in my life?
peace. no more crying, no more wondering, where you no more fighting, no more anxiety "Just peace are"

Woo sun takes Y/n inside her house and they both sits on the sofa.
Woo sun look at the y/n with confuse face.

Woo sun : Do you have your phone ?

Y/n looked towards the woo sun with sad face then She nodded her head and takes out the phone from his bag and gives it to woo sun.

Woo sun takes his phone and goes to the another room and puts the phone on the table. after closing the door
Woo sun comes out the room and sit beside Y/n. Y/n didn't say anything and just look at the floor. Woo sun puts her hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Woo sun : are you okay.. Y/n ?

Y/n didn't say anything.

Woo sun : Please y/n say something... Taehyung is not here...

Y/n just looked at the floor.

Woo sun : Please y/n....say somet--.......one minute ..... Did-did he beat you.. ?

Y/n eyes filled with tears.

Woo sun : please tell me y/n.....Did he beat you?

Y/n didn't say anything but her eyes fill with tears. After seeing Y/n teary eyes woo sun feel bad for her.

Woo sun : I'm here with you Y/n....you can tell me your problems...

Suddenly Y/n hugs Woo sun and starts crying.

Woo sun : shhh.... It's okay.....

Y/n didn't say anything and cries on woo sun's shoulder.

Woo sun : Just tell me y/n....what did he do with you....

Y/n : H-he-h R-raped me..... Again...

Y/n crying on the woo sun shoulder and after some minute y/n goes to her place and woo sun look at her with shock face.

Y/n : He told me that he want's a baby and-and I-I don't want to be the mother of his children.......because you also knows that.... If my child comes to this world then Taehyung will imprison him....like me....

Woo sun looking towards y/n with sad face and then she hold y/n's hand and said.

Woo sun : Do you have contraceptive tablet.......that I was give you.

Y/n nodded sadly.

Y/n : but....I need your help.....

Woo sun : Just say....

Woo sun said softly to y/n and y/n looking towards the woo sun with little bit teary eyes.

Y/n : I have to go somewhere......But Taehyung should not know about it...

Woo sun looking y/n with confuse face.

Woo sun : But where...?

Y/n : I will tell you later......but woo sun..... please help me.