•17•

There was a demon spread in me because this world made me a monster.

*AUTHOR POV*

Hae raa was driving a car and her mood was not good. Today Jungkook scold her without any reason.

"All this has happened because of that Y/n...Had she not come in jungkook and my life, then today both of us would have been living as before." she angly mumbled to herself.

"Don't know what is it in that Y/n that Jungkook like her that much." she feeled really hurts.

"She is the mother of a child and she is also married but don't know why she had to come in our life." her thort start hurting.

"I pray to God that her husband should come and take her away from jungkook and my life" she said.

************************************

MEAN WHILE Y/N

Her body start trembling and one drop of tear fall down from her eye. Woo sun notice and come towards her and pick her both shoulder.

She shaking in a fear and start recalling the past. How he used to abuse her, how he beat her.

"Y/n..Y/n...calm down, calm down." woo sun said to her but she was losting somewhere and tears was fall down from her eyes.

"He will beat me again..he will cage me again like before...I don't want's to go back to him.. I don't want.." she start panic and mumbling like a mad woman.

"Y/N..come to your senses." Y/n looked towards her and woo sun shock with her action.

"What are you saying, haven't you gone mad?" she shout on her face. "he can't do anything to you, believe me." she said and Y/n breath heavily.

"He can..he will find me again,Today he met my child and when he will come to know that minho is his blood then he will take my child away from me...away from me." she said while crying.

"Nothing like this will happen and don't panic, I am here.. and Dr. Jungkook is also with us...I will discuss with him about this...but please don't take stress." woo sun said but like y/n didn't here her and losting somewhere.

"Y/n..are you here me?" she said while shaking her. "Y/n" she again call her. "He will find me.. He will hurt me again" she mumbled and suddenly she fainted.

Woo sun shocked and embrace her. "Y/n.." she said worriedly while slapping her cheeks softly.

************************************

MEANWHILE TAEHYUNG

He come back in his mansion. He was going upstairs when someone called him from behind.

He turn and see the one maid whose age will be like his mother. "Dinner is ready, Come..i will serve your food." she said.

"Hmm..Thank you for preparing the food, but I have eaten outside." he said in soft voice. She nodded and leave from there.

He think something for a minute and goes his own way. He enter in his room and old memories start flashing in his mind.

He is very sorry for his actions but it was not his fault either because he was mentally ill.

He has seen his mother die in front of his eyes. Due to which he went into depression. His father used to beat him because he was thought that his wife killed herself just because of Taehyung but it's not true.

His father used to beat his mother everyday and abuse her very badly. Taehyung was so little on that time, that's why he can't save his mother from his father.