•08•

There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know.

Jungkook looked towards her and smiled."Yeah I choose this painting for rookie award...how is it?" she ask.

Jungkook looked towards the painting."It's beautiful but..." hae raa looked towards him confuslly.

"But?" she said. "Who made this painting?" he asked while looking at her.

She nodded and going towards his desk

She nodded and going towards his desk. She pick up some paper from the desk and again come near him.

"This painting is made by Hana...park Hana...and this is the information about painting and his owner."

-----------------------------------------------------------

AT NIGHT
TIME : 9:02 PM.

Jungkook park the car and come out from the car. He march towards his house. He open his door and come inside the house.

He sit on the couch and takes a deep breath. He start removing his shoes and his coat.
After a bath he wear his casual high neck sweater and pajama. He looks out the window that it's raining outside.

He was going to his room but someone knock his door. He looked towards the door. He marched towards there and open the door.

When he open the door and he see that Y/n stand there and her cloths and hair are totally wet.

He shock while seeing this. She was going to fall on the ground but he held her in his arm."Are you Okay?" he asked worriedly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n sitting on a sofa and jungkook making tea for her. Jungkook going towards his room and pick up his wife random dress.

He come near her and give her the dress. "It's my wife's...I think it will fit on you." he said and she looked towards him.

He smiled and leave the place. She looked towards the dress. She get up from the couch and start open hid dress button.

Jungkook come back in the living room slowly. "Did you change your dress?" he asked but she didn't say anything. "Can I come?" he again asked but again she didn't say anything.

He feel weird so he marched towards the living room. When he come in the living room he see that y/n is back facing him and she's clothes is unchanged.

"Miss! Why didn't you change your dress?" he again asked. She turn towards him and open his dress.

Seeing this, he turns his face to the other side. "What are you doing?" he said while looking at other side.