•05•

If you want me to trust you, then just be real and honest.

"Change my face that know one can recognize me" After listen she's words jungkook's smile faith away and he try to understand what she trying to say.

"W-what?" he slowly asked. Then she looked him for a seconds.

"Please change my face". She again said to him but he didn't understand anything and think, why she want to change her face when she already had a beautiful face.

"But you already had a beautiful face then why you want to change your face?" Jungkook tab his fingers on the table and asked nervously.

Y/n down his head and trying to not crying in front him. "I know you have a right to know why I want to change my face?" Then she looked at him."but I'm sorry I can't tell you anything about it.

Jungkook notice that something is wrong with her. He looking here and there and take a deep breath. "How can I do your surgery if you don't tell me anything?"he said softly. "And changing face is not as easy as you think."

She looking towards him with teary eyes and chuckled. "I know you are thinking that how crazy am I talking..... and how crazy am I who wants to change a face." jungkook looking at her with little bit shock face. "But believe me, it's my compulsion."

"Compulsion?" He whisperd himself and towards him. "But what is the compulsion that you want to change your face?" she play with his fingers and down her head. "And you know... this surgery will ruin your face--"

"And if you come to know that this face has ruined my life?" She cut him off and jungkook looked her as a dumbfound."Then What will you do?"
Jungkook could not understand what was going on.

Then After a while, jungkook clean his throat and asked. "Has anything bad happened to you?" jungkook has understood that there is definitely something wrong. "If something like this has happened then tell me....I can help you."

Y/n does not say anything and gets up from the chair and stands up. Jungkook looks at her. "If you can't do my surgery then I guess I should leave" jungkook looked at her with shockly. "Thank you."

After saying this, Y/n turns and starts going towards the door. But suddenly jungkook's words stop her. "Surgery will not solve your problem." Y/n stop on her tracks and turn towards him and see he was stand there. "I don't know what is your problem? But just changing your face will not end your problems" y/n down her head. "And even you do not want to share your problems with me."

Jungkook harshly said to her."Then how can you expect that I will help you to changing your face?" Y/n close her eyes and control his tears.

"And I think you should remove this thought from your mind Because it is of no use." y/n was listening carefully.
"And if you want me to help you then first you have to help yourself." Then she left her face and looking towards him.

"When you feel that you can tell me your problem then you can come here again." y/n looked at him with teary eyes. "So maybe i can be help you." She understands that jungkook don't want to help her. Then she didn't say anything and leave the room.

Jungkook watching her to leave the room and then after a while he take a deep breath and sit on chair and lean Back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung sitting on the chair and checking some files. Then after a while he complete that and side them. Taehyung crack his head and lean back the chair while closing his eyes. But suddenly someone knock his door.

Taehyung open his eyes and looking towards the door. "Come in" he simply said then his secretary come inside. "Sajang nim". "What?" Taehyung coldly asked. "Madam's friend is not opening the door." he get up from the chair shockly. "WHAT" "Yes! The bodyguards are waiting for a long time to open the door but she is not opening the door." On hearing this, taehyung turns red in anger and thund his hand on the table. "Get out the car, we have to go there now." His secretary nodded and leave the place.

After leaving the secretary taehyung closed his eyes angerly and throw everything from the table. "If It's true that you have tried to run away from me again?..... Then remembered you could never see your mother again." he angerly mumble herself.

----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung come out the car and march towards the woo sun's house. He come near the house and see there bodyguards stand there and trying to open the door.

After seeing taehyung they both bow him. "We tried a lot but she is not opening the door." he ignore them and knock the door. And when no one opens the door even after trying a lot, he orders them to break the door. "Break the door" "huh?" ones bodyguard asked. "I SAID BREAK THIS FUKING DOOR"

He angerly said thems and his secretary also come there. They both get scared to hearing his voice and start breaking the door. After a while they break the door. Taehyung walk inside angrily and see that there is no one, then he ordered the bodyguards to find Y/n.

Then Taehyung goes upstairs and sees that no one is there either.But then he hears a sound from a room.He comes near the door and sees the door open.
He come inside the room and see that woo sun putting headphones on his ear and listing the songs.

Taehyung make irritated face and going towards the woo sun and remove his headphone. "Hey.. Hey...hey! Who the he-...Taehyung?" woo sun looked at him shockly and get up from the bed. "What are yo-"

"Where's Y/n?" He said little bit angrly. "Huh"? "WHERE'S MY WIFE? He shout at her and she scared little bit.

"Y-y/n?" she asked nervously. "Yes! Where she is?" she looking here there and suddenly something hit on her head. "Oh.... Y/n...she is in the bathroom." taehyung looking at the bathroom and going towards there but woo sun block him.

Taehyung angrly looked at him. "What?" she gulp and said "Where are you going?" "I want to know whether she is inside or not...Now leave my way." he said angrly but She again block his way. "No!.. you can't go inside."

Taehyung close his eyes for a seconds and he punch the side of woo sun. She jump of suddenly act and see that taehyung's eyes became red."LEAVE MY WAY OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOU."

Taehyung pushes woo sun due to which woo sun fall on the ground. He looked her for a second And then he slowly opens the bathroom door. Taehyung comes inside the bathroom and sees.

 Taehyung comes inside the bathroom and sees

"Y/N.....!"