"Albussssss!"

It was 12:05, so all students and professors were eating lunch at the Great Hall. But professor Albus Dumbledore was not. He was busy preparing for the Triwizard Tournament, which is expected to take place in two months, at Hogwarts.

At the Great Hall, students were all complaining. Some fifth years were complaining because of the O.W.Ls, but other were all talking about the Hogwarts' main cook-Gellert Grindelwald.
-"Ugh, I can't stand him anymore. I am literally sweating every time I attend professor Dumbledore's class." Ginny said.
-"Same. It's not my fault being a good student." Hermione agreed.
-"What are you guys talking about?" A first-year student asked.
-"Do you know, our headmaster, Albus Dumbledore?"
-"Yes, so?"
-"His boyfriend- our main cook- is extremely possessive. Like if Dumbledore compliments your efforts on your studies or if he meets you after class(for whatever reason-even just to help your studies), he will cause you a lot of trouble. "
-"What kinds of trouble?"
-"Any kinds. For example he can put some truth serum in your food, or he can mess up your books, and the worst thing is- he is doing it with Peeves."
-"I know right. It's so annoying I can't even ask Dumbledore questions after class." Hermione said while looking carefully at her food.(She's afraid that Grindelwald put some things there.)
-"Well, that's scary."
-"Yes. And I believe we should do something." Harry said with a serious tone.
-"What can you do? He was one of the most dangerous dark wizard of all the time."
-"What? Really? "The first-year student was clearly a muggle-born.
-"Yeah. He nearly conquered the whole Europe but then suddenly somehow he felt guilty and apologized to the entire wizarding world."
-"But... He killed people right?"
-"Of course. But then he used the time turner and stopped himself killing all the muggles."
-"Then why isn't he in Azkaban right now?"
-"Albus Dumbledore said that since there was no murder(after using the time turner)-then he is completely innocent."
-"What?!"
-"Yeah. He also gave him a job at Hogwarts, which is his current job."
-"But why the main cook? Couldn't he find something else?"
-"You know...Grindelwald is good at making gas... the protego diabolica spell."
-"I-"

-"Albusssss!" Gellert screamed loudly at the Great Hall.
-"It's him again." Ron rolled his eyes.
-"Did you little kids see him?" He asked with an intimidating look.
-"N-no sir."
-"Well I hope so."
He then left.
-"See? We have to do something. We have to change this." Harry said furiously.
-"Your plan?" Hermione asked.
-"Well... we can make Dumbledore possessive. He will be jealous for smallest things, and get angry on Grindelwald. So Grindelwald will not have time to be possessive himself."
-"Nice idea. But how can we do it?"
-"I don't know. But I believe we can do it."