Gellert Being Nice For The First Time

8pm, Hogwarts corridors.

"Are you sure with the plan?" Ron couldn't help but to feel paranoid.

"Of course." Harry responded while the sweat flowed down his cheeks and his palm.

"Umm, excuse me?" Harry knocked on the headmaster's office door.

"What again!" Gellert shouted furiously.

"Calm down, dear. You will scare the children." 

The door opened. Harry and Ron saw the two old wizards dancing to waltz. 

"Harry. How are you? And Ronald. Is everything alright?"

"Yes professor. Can we talk to-"

"Not again! You little annoying kids were taking him away from me the entire month! It's my turn now."

"Shhh. Gellert, it will be quick, don't worry."

"No, professor. We wanted to talk to Mr. Grindewald, in person. Can we?"

"Oh? Really? Why?" The dark wizard was so surprised he dropped his hat.

"Certainly. " Dumbledore said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So? What did you wanted to talk about?"

"Are you interested in making professor...Um...to make him look younger? And yourself too?"

"What?"

"Let me explain." Harry stepped forward. "Would you like to drink an age potion to improve your relationship? We thought maybe if you two looked younger, your memories might comeback and the relationship would be even better."

"Sounds intriguing. But why? Why do you care about us so much?"

"Well, he is our headmaster, and we care for him. So I think we just want to help...?"

Gellert certainly did not believe their words. But it sounded really appealing. Young Al, in front of him, again...

"Where is it then?"

"Yes. We did it." They both thought.

"Here." Harry took it out. "This one is lemon sherbet flavored. And this one is the normal one."

Gellert put all of them in his pocket.

"Well, never thought one day I would say this to you, but... Thanks" He quickly left.

"..."

"..."
"Harry!! Did you hear that too? Or was that just hallucination?!"

"I think I heard it too."

"Bloody Hell. That was some news."