Chapter 3

Mean while with Aro....

After Bella left I stood there looking out the window for a little while longer. My brothers did not understand, but let me go anyway. I only came out from my trance so I could be the judge when it came to the executions for the day. It was just a typical vampire who revealed who we were to a human and didn't change her. So I did my normal routine and approached him and took his hand and read his memories. at all of this I could just roll my eyes. It was the same old boring ruotine day after day, with maybe a new book. Of course, he was lying to me, so I had him put to death. I watched as they tore him apart limb from limb and was set on fire. As I watched him burn I think back to many different times Emma and I snuck out at night and had a bonfire. I would think of those things, until I could not anymore. When it was all said and done and the mess was cleaned up, I excused myself and went to my room.

In my room, I changed into my night clothes but that just consisted of me sleeping in my boxers. Of course we cannot sleep so I just lay here thinking of her every night. I think that was the torment of this whole thing, forced to stay awake for eternaty and think about what might have been. That's all I do now a days. I miss her so much, which books say is normal. Mates do this. I wish I could be with her and live together with her forever. She is what makes me, me. She brings out the real me and makes me be the man I want to be. Her eyes are as crystal and bright as the brightest star in the night sky. I take in a heavy sigh of air that I don't have.

I miss her so much . . .