Chapter 10

When Emma was done talking to my daughter, they hugged and then she brought her back over to me. As they approached, a smile never left either of their faces. I'll always wonder what they talked about, because I know she will never tell me.

She let go of my kid's hand and looked up at me.

"Come take a walk with me Mrs. Cullen."

I nodded as she offered her arm to me. What a lovely women and very nice manners as well. I took her arm and we walked away. We walked for a long time in silence. Only until we arrived to this beautiful huge garden in the back of her house. I must have not been paying attention at all because it is now night time. Wow, I wonder how long we have been in there. It doesn't seem very long but apparently according to the sun it has been a while.

"I've heard a great deal about you Mrs Cullen. And I must say your story is very touching..." She giggles, "a human moves far from home to only fall in love with a vampire knowing that there were going to be complications. Later to marry that said vampire and have a child who you know would've killed you. You're an inspiration to all Bella. I love your story. Your story gives me hope, that maybe just maybe times are changing. Or at least I hoped for it. You see me and Aro were together for a while and back then they were really strict on who you had to marry. My parents wanted me to marry this Justin guy. Which almost happened. But then I met Aro and everything changed. We hoped for a different world where everyone could marry for love. But now that's never gonna happen. I'm glad your here I love having someone else to talk to. It gets boring just talking to my sister..."

Man she loved to talk and at the same time I feel bad for her. All she wants to do is change the world and be with Aro. I will help in any way I can. She kept on going on and on about different things and how she wanted to change a law and her strategy to do it. She looked at me and took a hint.

"Sorry, what did you want to ask me?"

That's better. "Well I just wanted to know the story of how you and Aro met."

She got all excited, but sad at the same time. "We met at a party many centuries ago. And in an instant we fell in love. He knew I was his mate and I knew I had found the one for me. But the problem was I was engaged to be married to our leader Justin. So We had to meet in secret and were happy together for many centuries. That was, until we had to be separated and kept apart from one another. A little while later I get the news that he was dead. Apparently there was this great vampire war and Aro fell victim. So you see I wish my leader would be more understanding like those two vampire leaders you have in there. Which one was it who decided to let you and Edward be together?"

She looked at me so eagerly. I was very hesitant to answer her question. It had to come out sometime and so many others have lied to her. I don't want to be the next one. "Aro."

She looked at me and her eyes froze, "What?"

"Aro, he decided."

We stopped walking she turned and fully faced me. "I thought you said that. So I heard you right then saying Aro is alive?" She did not know what emotion to be feeling which was very easy to tell. All of a sudden it all hit her as she continued to talk to herself. "So if he is alive then that means that we could be together. But that also means my family has lied to me also!"

She stormed off like a normal human would do when they are mad. So there was no problem catching up with her. She stormed off with me following her to the house. I feel bad for everyone who is in there when she goes off.