Chapter 7

A few days went by as normal. Carlise has been up in his room and has barely came out, even to feed. I tried to forget about Emma and Aro, but I just couldn't. Edward would be home tomorrow, and I cannot wait! I have missed him so much. As I look around it felt nice just to sit around in the living room with Renesme watching Family Feud on the tv. A great show I believe, this guy on here is very funny, I forget his name, but still. After about two episodes there was a knock at the door. Before Carlisle, who I guess must have just now came down stairs, could even get to the door to open it, the Volturi brothers Ciaus and Marcus came barging in like they were on a mission. They ignored everyone else and just walked right up to me, I guess they are.

Ciaus stood in front of me and spoke first, "Where is Aro?"

I hope I looked confused because I really was. "I do not know where he is. The last time I saw him or even talked to him was when I was there, and you all escorted me out." I explained to them.

He didn't listen. . .typical . . .

"How long has he been missing?" Carlisle asked, with his arms crossed.

Marcus answered this time because his brother was lost in thought, "We lost him a day or so ago but just thought he went to end a dispute, but he never came back. Now we cannot find him...." he trailed off.

Cauis looked at me, "You! This is all your fault, you just had to come and ruin everything. Why couldn't you just leave everything alone?" Ciaus said, then it hit him, he looked at Marcus.

"Wait, he was on the phone the day before he left. He must know she is alive. The thing is, she didn't know she was alive, so how could she . . ." He trailed off and then looked at Carlisle who had a grin on his face.

"How dare you!" Caius said.

"I only did what needed to be done. I couldn't live with the regret anymore."

"Do you realize what you have done?" He started to yell.

I got up, "Hey not in front of my child, okay? He did what he thought was right, and I'm proud of him for that! He deserved to know guys. You would want to know right?"

They said nothing. "Does anybody know where he might have gone?" I asked.

They groaned and rolled their eyes, "I know where he went. I cannot believe that after ten centuries we have to go back there. You Carlisle, are coming with us. Bella you are coming too." He started walking out the door.

My daughter clung to my hip as we started on our way out the door. Carlise followed them out and as they all got in the tinted window, black car, my daughter grew nervous.

Renesmee then asked me, "Where are we going?"

Before I could answer her, Caius yelled to her, "We are going to see Emma." He growled.