Chapter 11

Oh boy they were in trouble, and they knew it when she threw open the doors.

She yelled, "Peter! Emily!"

They turned and looked at her and they knew at that moment they were going to get it. The music died, and everyone that attended that party, or what ever this was, left in a hurry. They either flew away or ran on foot. I then turned my attention back to a very angry looking Emma. Which I have got to hand it to her, I just thought she was all good and couldn't feel anger. I went and pulled my daughter behind her. Because her beef was not with us and we do not want to get caught in the cross fire.

"You lied to me for so long! And why was that? Ha?" She put her hands on her hips. "Well?" She waited for an answer.

"Emma listen please."

She motioned for him to go on. She stood in the same position as he went on. I must say it was pretty funny seeing Emily and Peter cower in fear. They came off as the most powerful people fearing nothing, but here they were cowering in fear of thier little sister. Emily was hiding behind Peter at this point.

"Yes we lied to you about Aro being dead. That was only because Justin insisted we just keep the sanctity of marriages to the same race. Plus not to mention the fact that he loved you and was not gonna give you up. We are sorry it was the only way to keep you from running to him..." They both agreed.

She took a deep breath, "Then if he is alive why didn't he come for me?" She sounded as if she kinda knew why. But knew the wrong reason. She thought he probably didn't love her anymore.

Peter threw Emily in front of him because he was scared of how this would turn out. Emily then spoke, "Well the reason being is that we well they kinda sorta told him you were dead as well."

She stood there emotionless for a second. She then dropped to her knees. No one knew weather or not to go over to her. She then picked up her head and looked at the four in front of her. Ciaus and Marcus were regretting this trip already you can tell. All of a sudden wind started blowing from out of no where. It blew her strands of hair as well as everyone's hair. Their clothes started flowing one way and then the wind picked up.

She then yelled, "Why! How could you?"

The roof blew off of the place and lightning was starting to strike at random places. She then stood up and was a completely different person.

She pointed to them, "You will pay."

She then disappeared and all the lightning strikes and wind stopped. Everyone looked around them and didn't see her. I do not know where she went, out of no where we hear a voice say.

"Well it sounds to me that she finally found out...." We turn towards the door. Everyone was in shock. "That's my girl, she was always one to get mad easily."

Aro.

We all didn't know what to say. Not even his brothers for a minute. Just a minute.

Ciaus stepped forward, "Brother there you are. We knew you would be here. Come it's time to go home."

"I am not leaving brother, not this time." A pause, "You have tried to keep us apart before but not now. I am staying here to be with her."

Ciaus groans, "This is why we kept you two apart! We had logic behind it! We knew this girl would get in the way!"

Aro then saids, "I love her! And not you, Marcus or even Justin can keep us apart!"

"That's what you think!" Another voice came from the same place but behind Aro.

We even Aro turn to look.

Justin.