Disguised Santa

Cupid for Christmas _ Challenge 

 On a half-spiral street, decorated with a dazzling christmas decoration, a blue-painted car moves at medium speed, with a nice traditional Christmas tone, in back seats two enthusiastic children sit, one of whom (a cute little one buried in shiny winter clothes) embraces a large bag containing the uncollectioned parts of the small Christmas tree they went out to buy today. 

On the right side of the child, his sister sits. The long braids rest on her shoulders. She embraced an ornamental bag and the stars of the tree. She eagerly looks at the happy atmosphere from the closed window (like her older brother does). 

Cupid was sitting on top of a large snowman on the side of the road. He wraps his small hands around the huge neck covered with a shiny red scarf.

His eyes release a lot of red and pink hearts, following the beautiful scene he currently sees. Several meters from the large object made of ice, a small car moving, surrounded by a large aura of love, and in the driver's seat a middle-aged man sits, his newly dyed hair fit with the little bear hanging in front of him, and with the brown jacket wore by his wife, who sits next to him, carrying with her hand a small bell, she's bashing it with the comfy tunes.

The huge amount of kindness and love that floods the place in the back because of the two little ones, is 10 times lower than the one that surrounds the couple in the front seats.

*

The God of Love was attracted to love and walked home with it, crossing the half-spiral street sitting on top of the car, with the intention of a warm little house in the midst of the freezing cold.

He spent the rest of the day with the small family, and in the evening (after the tree installation event), flying next to them around the fireplace listening to their fun conversations.  

Before going out, he secretly picked up the small cute notebook which the two children record their wishes daily in it, read the last wish, determined to achieve it if possible, returned the book to its place, printed two kisses on the full cheeks of the sleeping children, and in the next room eagerly looked at the sleeping parents who hugging each other over the big bed, and then flew out of the house.

The wish was to receive "a common gift to both brothers from the little god of love Cupid" ⭐✨

*

On Christmas Eve, Cupid launch an arrow to family's neighborhood santa, santa claus immediately slept, leaving Venus's son with a very nice but also difficult task.

Carrying the gift for the two children, set in a small red box, with a zigzag blue stripe, Cupid set off to do the job.

*

Disguised Santa Claus walked the streets, enchanted by the joy which floating in the air, cheerfully jumping and throwing gifts here and there, giving a lot of funny laughs with high voices, in an attractive tone but not in the usual depth.

Gifts were jumping from his basket around, including those who hit her target, and others were missing the road.

*

He entered a house to give gifts to several children and take some beautiful pictures with them.

Inside, he found a group of children in christmas clothes and red cone hats playing cheerfully.

They all looked at him with smiles that almost split the faces, after several moments cupid exchanged smiles in it with the small moving fur blocks, the fur blocks split into two groups, the first group eagerly and boldly approached him, and the others sat quietly shy and silent.

One of the parents took him to a large chair covered in a red cover, in order to prepare for a photo shoot with enthusiastic children. That's where he found the little family he currently likes, sitting on a grassy sofa, which enough for all of them.

He put the gifts for this house in its corner, and added to it the gift he will give to the love-making machines he recently recognized. 

The box containing the brother-sister gift took a place among the other boxes.

From his position in the chair, Cupid launched his active arrows at the father and mother, who are straying into their own world, meditating on each other without even a single blink.

After some time, the fake Santa felt a weak fist pulling his heavy jacket, and when he looked he found a couple of bright eyes looking at him eagerly.

"The brothers spoke together: "Thank you Santa Claus. We love you.

Disguised Santa Claus giggled and gave them a little sweets. His laughs weakened when"the"little one rose to whisper in his ear, "Thank you, Cupid."

Well, that was unexpected. But the God of Love seems to have forgotten that he put his signature and that he drew several arrows in one of the inner walls of the box. All right. Cupid decided to forget this mistake and focus on his current mission.

When the children gathered around him and he saw how the parents owners of the house collaborated in organizing cheerfully and lovingly with many flying kisses, and remembering how they were when he first saw them about an hour ago, he knew that his arrows could not penetrate the already loving couple, but completed their way and performed their mission in approximation the hearts of these couple, who once had a lukewarm love.

Cupid got a lot of love in this big house, and received nice kisses from a lot of friendly children. 

*

He carried his basket and went out to complete his duties. He distributed gifts, many of them, the last one belonged to the family he genuinely loved.

When he was cheerfully walking the way, he rewarded himself for performing well on the job with a large and delicious sweet piece.

He was stopped by a man who seemed very happy, thanked him very much and left.

Cupid wanted to know what else he did to this man, so he followed him and called him back.

After a quick short talk, Cupid knew that the man was a boxer. He has long thought that his little boy loves boxing like him. But today and after the gift the child received (sketchbook) instead of the usual original gift (boxing gloves). The child told his father that the drawing lovely to him and that he really did not like boxing.

*

Cupid decided to go home before discovering more mistakes. But he is deeply grateful for his good mistakes.

He returned everything to real Santa, watched him soaked in the happy dreams he had made for him this evening. Then he flew out.

-

🤹