Nostalgic

It has been two week since Reverse started living with Ali and they are going pretty much well.

Ali's right. Reverse is definitely a bloodthirsty child who stuck inside 16 years-old body.

He can be a literal demon for a moment and then just laying on the floor with crayons and sketchbooks.

Like a literal child.

And then one moment he could be like this Tony Stark vibes around him and pay for everything.

And one moment he could be a genius by repairing broken items in the house.

What the hell is this guy?

Now,Ali is sketching something in his tablet while Reverse is staring at penguin-stairs toy thingies.

He got that at the toy store when Reverse doesn't stop staring at it while they were at a mall. The other mall .

Ali: Seriously I amazed how that penguin were able to make you quiet down.

Reverse: *still looking while nibbling cookies* They look fantastic. Like,how can it climb the stairs and slide down? And then get back up again?

Ali: For heck sake, that's children toy,Reverse. You never seen one?

Reverse : Nope. I was raised in a rural area where I just see trees-

Ali: Gosh you're a child.

Reverse: Really tho. My foster parent was like,the first Conqueror and then I just,ya know? Follow his steps because he only taught me that my entire life. Plus,seeing other people trembling in your presence is feels kinda amazing.

Ali: How do you know that you are a foster kid?

Reverse: Because I am a human and my foster parent was an alien who look like a firey- blue monkey.

And Ali doesn't know how to react to that.

Reverse is being a little....friendly and opened up little by little with him.

Why..?

Reverse: Anyway,any idea on what to do today?

Ali: Nothing much.....unless you let me-

Reverse: No.*instant*

Ali sighed loudly again.

Reverse still doesn't allowed him to go on a mission.

Definitely not after he saw what happen in the mall other day.

Reverse stand up and turn off the toy.

Reverse:I want to go out today. You want anything?

Ali:*shake head* Nah,I'm okay. Have fun.

Reverse put on his boots and walked out from the house.

Ali sigh lightly before closing the door.

Now Reverse is gone he get to look over the mission lists he got from at least 5 of his bosses.

He turn on the hologram in his holo-table and do a checklist on what should he do first.

He did apologized to them for disappearing in a long time and they were generous enough to give him work with extra load.

Ali: Okayyy now for to-do list. First I will repair the broken machine gun, plan a heist for the thief, do some break-over, take some information from Astrology Cyberraya and oh,
break in to City Square. That shouldn't be a problem.

After listing his to-do list,Ali put on note on the table to inform Reverse he's going out if he come back home later.

Ali: Alright,mission time!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay,time skip from the author who is sleep deprived, Ali managed to complete his missions and got amount of money he sure can live off it for three months.

Ali:*secured it in his zipped hoodie* Ah...It fee so good to be back for mission.

He took out his phone and look over for another job.

Ali: Hm... What's next or should we call it a day for now? *mumble to himself*

It almost night now and he doesn't get any texts from Reverse.

Yes,Reverse bought a phone for no reason.

Ali: Maybe I should call him to ask if he want anything to eat..

Ali dialed Reverse's number and wait for it to ring.

Reverse: Yow.

Ali: Ah,Reverse! Where are you now?

Reverse: Somewhere. I got distracted by kids playing some spinning yoyo.

Ali:*sweatdropped* Anyway,are you going home?

Reverse: Yeah. You want anything?

Ali forgot Reverse didn't get the memo he put on the table since he was out for a day.

Ali: Um...Dinner would be nice. I'm starving.

Reverse: Okay. See you at home.

Ali: Bye.

He turn off the call and start walking.

Good,so Reverse doesn't know he was out too.

If he got home earlier than Reverse,he doesn't have to explain to him where did he go.

Reverse can be like a nagging mother hen sometimes.

Ali chuckled lightly to himself before skipping off to his house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank goodness he arrived before Reverse. He had to sprint to make sure he arrived first when Reverse texted him that he was on the way home.

Ali crumpled the note and dispose it and then decided to take a shower first.

After showered,he quickly get dressed in his pajamas and sit at the couch with his table on and start to redraw his sketch.

Not so long after the front door opened and Reverse come in with a plastic bag in his hand. He put his boots at the shoe rack and give the plastic to Ali.

Ali: *curious* Welcome home. What's that?

Reverse: *sit on the swing* Something called Nasi Lemak Tempoyak udang? I don't know. The guy at the stall said that it is the best seller dish.

Ali lightly smiles at the sight of his favourite food.

To be honest he haven't eat this for a long time.

The main reason is he can't digest big portion like this.

Ali: It's...a little bit too much don't you think?

Reverse:*picking his nails using the tip of his knife* Ali, you look like a walking skeleton. I could easily snap you into half and use your bones as the burning logs. How can you expect to do dangerous missions like that?

Ali jolted a bit when Reverse mentioned about missions.

Ali: Well.... That's how I kinda use-

Reverse: Not when I'm around dumbass now eat before I really snapped you into half.

Ali: *sigh* I will never get to overcome you right?

Reverse: Exactly.

Ali sigh again before standing up to eat at the kitchen. He could hear Reverse is walking to his room to take his towel and go to the bathroom.

The delicious smell of the food made his mouth watered. He missed eating this food.

Maybe he should start changing his diet now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~TBC~

Hello~

Author Kim_Ezra