Chapter 3

"Hey Aunt Freya" I said.

"Hey" she said.

"Morning" Uncle Nik said.

"Morning... It isn't even morning" I groaned as a yawn escaped me.

"She's got a point" Uncle Kol said as I felt Dad go into the bedroom behind me.

"What... Brings you here? How's Nik?" I asked Aunt Freya.

"You. You agreeing to become a Mafia. He's Great. He's downstairs actually" She replied.

"Oh. Great" I muttered under my breath. Fortunately, none of them heard me. Dad came out a few minutes later. My Mouth dropped in seeing what he was wearing. Never in the 3 years of living with him had I seen him wearing a t-shirt and leatherjacket. 

(A/N: If I ever meet Daniel, Please Remind me to Thank Him a Million times. I know. Your Mind is probably, absolutely grinding right now, so here you go: 

And Once You're Done Simping on him like me, you can continue reading) 

"Who knew you even owned Jackets and T-shirts?" I exclaimed, absolutely shocked. Uncle Nik and Kol were in the same stage as me. 

"Exactly. My. Question" Uncle Kol said.

The three of us were staring at him as if he was on stage and forgot his lines.

"He's worn jackets plenty of times" Aunt Freya said crossing her arms.

"Yeah, probably when he was training and we have never seen him one" Uncle Nik said.

"Let's just get going. Shall we?" Dad asked.

We headed to the absolutely empty club, once we entered the elevator the five of us were fighting to press basement, I was small so I ducked underneath the four of them and pressed it. The four of them groaned.

"Why do you three act like children?" I asked shaking my head, wrapping my arm around Uncle Kol's neck.

"Four" Aunt Freya corrected.

"Nah. Uncle Kol is a kid already" I said, he gave me a look as though he was betrayed. Once we reached the basement, Uncle Nik handed me a pistol.

"Don't shoot, k? There are bullets in there. Do You know what model this is?" Dad asked.

"FN Five-Seven. It's from Belgium. Manufactured by FN d'Herstal. Cartridge 5.7 x 28 mm. Released 1998" I replied, explaining more than the model. The four of them looked at me with their mouths dropped. Aunt Freya handed me another pistol.

"Heckler and Koch P30. Germany. Manufactured by Heckler and Koch. Cartridge 9×19mm Parabellum. 2006" I said. Dad handed me another one.

"Not surprised that you have this already. Kimber Rapide. Black Ice. Cartridge 45 ACP. America. Last Month" I said. All of them, were very, very confused on how I knew so much.