Chapter 1

Happy New Year Guys!! Have a Great Year Ahead!!! Welcome to My New Story! Updates Every Wednesday From Next Week! 

-------------- 

How is it to be a millionaire's daughter?

Cool

How is it to be a billionaire's daughter?

Amazing

How is it to be a billionaire mafia's daughter?

I don't Know. I don't remember...

Well, I'm about to remember. That's it. I'm done with this hog keeping me in the lower side of New York.

I gave the cab driver his cash and headed to the club. The Bouncer looked at me head to toe.

"Can I see an ID?" The Bouncer asked.

"Right..." I said and took out my fake ID. He scanned it and looked up with a frown, "Anything wrong?"

"I Hope you're not alone" He said. I laughed internally.

"Of course Not. My friends are inside" I lied; it was... kind of a true-lie. My Family were inside.

"Good" he said and took of the rope, and I headed inside.

Just 2 minutes of ultimate nervousness to reunite with my family. Wow. The lobby was just as dark as I vaguely remembered. I could hear the bass beats from the other side of the doors, I pushed open the set of double doors and nervousness was quickly replaced with relief that I'd gotten in. Thick fog swirled around the dance floor, where dancers were moving to the slow, yet hard beat. I made my way to the bar.

"Hey. You don't seem like a regular, anyway what can I get ya?" The Bartender asked.

"I'm not. And I guess Bourbon would suffice" I replied.

"Bourbon, huh? Nobody except the Mikaelsons ask for this hot shot. What's your name?" She asked sliding me a shot.

"Eliza" A familiar voice, I Hadn't heard in 10 years answered for me.

"Hey" I said, not turning back.

"Does your mother even know you're here? I'm pretty sure Katerina wouldn't allow you to come back here" he said sitting next to me as the bartender slid him a shot of bourbon.

"Oh No She wouldn't" I replied.

"Ok. You know Klaus and you didn't tell me?" The Bartender asked. Both of us simply smirked.

"You came here without Katerina knowing?" Uncle Nik asked.

"Yeah. I hate her Uncle Nik! She won't even let me go out! She won't let me talk to you or Uncle Kol or anybody! She won't let me do anything!" I replied.

"You Know why she doesn't let you talk to us" he said.

"I don't care!" I exclaimed.

"Elijah has a 22-year-old daughter?! A Warning would've been good! I was almost going to give her truth serum" The Bartender said. I rubbed my neck as Uncle Nik looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm only 17" I said.

"Damn. You look 22" She said. I laughed.

"Is that a compliment or insult?" I asked.

"Compliment" She replied as she took the shot away from me. I pouted at Uncle Nik.

"No Eli. Elijah will kill me" he said.

"Fine. Anywhere I Can Find Hope?" I asked.

"5th Floor, Third Door" he replied.

"I'll see you around" I called behind me and headed for the elevator to see my cousin. I entered the elevator, where I saw a familiar but unfamiliar face looking down at his phone.