Bloopers

Thank You @THEmrsharrystyles for inspiring me to do these 😍

Chapter 1:

"No. Eliza Petrova doesn't even have a father, She's ruth-" Ashley (Eliza) blew a raspberry after she messed up her lines, "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry"

-

"Dan-"

"Dad" Daniel (Elijah) Corrected with a laugh midst while the camera was rolling.

"I'm messing up super bad today" Ashley groaned.

-

Ashley slipped on her heels while walking up the steps, luckily Daniel was behind her and caught her.

"Shit- Thanks"

Chapter 2:

"Something that I approve of-" Daniel blew a raspberry after swallowing a whole 'don't' while speaking.

"Oh You do? Wengie slide me two more of that" Ashley laughed, followed by rest of the cast.

-

"Fine. Good bye" Nina (Katherine/Katerina) said, and was ready to leave the frame.

"Nina you were supposed to say a Daughter after goodbye" Daniel mumbled.

-

"No- Is it because you're twenty today your dad decided to hook you into the family business?" Victoria (Mia) said.

"Victoriaaaa" Danielle (Hope) exclaimed.

"What?!" Victoria asked.

"I'm pretty sure, the dialouge was, 'What? Why? Is it because you're twenty today your dad decided to hook you into the family business?'" Joseph (Niklaus) yelled from the set.

-

"Elijah. Mikael. Fucking. Mikaelson. If You Don't wake up now, I will kill you!" Ashley shouted in Daniel's ear, actually punching him in the stomach, Daniel groaned loudly.

"Owww! She actually punched Meeeee" He yelled, pushing a laughing-uncontrollably Ashley off his thighs.

Chapter 3:

"FN Five-Seven. It's from Belgium. Manufactured by FN d'Herstal. Cartridge 5.7 x 28 mm. Released 1998" Ashley spoke fastly, as she was supposed to, but rest of the cast on the frame groaned, "What?"

"FN Five-Seven is the next oonnee" Nate (Kol) grumbled.

-

"If you don't mind my sister was like, I don't care it's a blind date you're coming with on a double date with me" Tyler (Ethan) said his dialouge, and waited for Ashley to say her dialouge but she was in deep thinking, "Ash!"

"No, No You have another line!" Ashley exclaimed.

The cameras turned off as Tyler went to see his script, "Oh... Yeah I do"

"Told You!" Ashley grumbled.

Chapter 4:

"Zea?" Daniel asked.

"Uh, Ewwww! I'm Not Lebsian" Ashley exclaimed. Both of them stood drumming the island counter with their fingers as it was written in the script, but then both of them burst into laughter.

"But You are-" Daniel chuckled.

"I am-" Ashley laughed even more.

-

"Hey Dad" Ashley said, picking up the phone call.

"You were supposed to extend the Hey, so I could say my dialouge!!" Daniel yelled from the other end.

"Sorry- Sorry-"

Chapter 5:

"Hayley Marshall, From Middle school, you've been many things to me. My Tutor, My Frenemy, My best friend, and My girlfriend... Will you marry me?" Daniel asked, thinking he was saying the right dialouge, but he knew he was wrong the minute he felt Ashley's converse on hit his head, "What was the dialouge then?!"

"Will you do the honour of being my wife? Was the Dialouge!" Dylan (Nikolas) and Ashley exclaimed.

"I was hoping you'd not mess up but as usual you fuckin' messed up! That scene where we both have to lie on each other's shoulder is freaking cringey. Especially kissing your cheeks" Ashley exclaimed, removing and throwing her left side converse on Daniel's shirt.

Chapter 6: 

"Who are you?" Casper (Finn) asked.

"Eliza Mikaelson" Ashley replied, and then bit her lip, "Sorry, Sorry, Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy" 

Chapter 7:

"You're-" Ashley said her dialouge, but when Casper raised his leg to kick the air, it hit her chest, "Cassss you idiooott" 

"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Casper mumbled. 

Chapter 8: 

"Seb I'm so sorry mate" Ashley exclaimed, giving him a hand after she pushed him by mistake to the ground while running. 

-

"I would've changed before going back to sleep buuut-" Ashley started, waiting for Daniel to say his dialouge, which he apperantly, obviously skipped while reading the script. Everyone then turned to Daniel. 

"What?" He asked. 

"You have a line!!" Victoria exclaimed. 

-

"No, di cui parlavano Kol e Klaus l'altro giorno" Daniel said, as much as he could in his recently-practiced Italian Accent. 

"L'unico!" Claudia (Celeste) Exclaimed. 

"What?" Daniel asked, confused. 

"NoL'altro, di cui parlavano l'altro giorno Kol e Niklaus" Ashley corrected his dialouge, "No,The Other one, Kol and Niklaus were talking about the other day. What you said meant, No, which Kol and Klaus were talking about the other day, which literally makes no sense" 

Chapter 10 (Cause Chap 9 is so damn small): 

"Theforensics report is back" One of the officers yelled. Alicia(Talia) was supposed to stand up, but she didn't. Ashley, Daniel and Barbara (Kaitie) groaned.

---

"You killed your-" Barbara started but blew a raspberry, "Sorrryy" 

----

"No... I killed him- Sorry it was Ethan- wasn't it..." Ashley mumbled. 

----------

Should I do more of these in Part 2??!!!