Chapter 10

A Few Days later

Third Person POV

Dark Alley in high town of New York. Floor full of blood. A boy around his starting twenties on the floor, unconscious, A hooded femine figure on top of the body, gun in one hand, knife in another. Only thing she muttered before killing him was, 'Sorry. I have to do this'

A Few days earlier

Eliza's POV

"Let's go. We're ready" I yelled, walking downstairs with Mia. Uncle Finn, Esther and Mikael were there, in their casual clothes and the rest of us were ready to leave for New York. I pouted at Uncle Finn after everyone left, "Can't you come?"

He laughed, "I'd love to come sweetheart but I like it here. I've told you. I'll come to visit, happy? And I've got to come for the wedding!"

"Fine" I mumbled. He pulled me into a hug, "I'll miss kicking you"

"You naughty minx" He growled playfully, tickling me.

"Just kidding"

"Eliza!" Dad yelled from outside.

"Coming Dad. Bye Uncle Finn" I exclaimed running out.

"Bye Elizabeth!"

On the flight, Hope, Nik, Mia and I went on, chattering, playing and sleeping.

Ethan's POV

"Let's go Mom" I said walking down the stairs with Kaitie.

"Alright Then"

Flight back to New York was silent, Kate was listening to music, I was playing some games, Mom was sleeping, I texted Eliza, but she wouldn't reply after a while.

Eliza's POV

I was getting lot of messages from Ethan, but I couldn't reply after sitting next to Dad and falling asleep. After what felt like not even 2 minutes, Dad was shaking me awake. I yawned and got up.

"What? Are we in New York so soon?" I asked. He laughed and nodded. I groaned as he pulled me up to my feet and both of us walked out of the flight, "I swear, if you wake me up tomorrow for training, I will punch you in the face, or even kill you literally"

He raised an eyebrow mockingly. I groaned again, "Ok Fine, Fine I won't kill you, but What am I supposed to do with you...?"

"Cooperate with me" Dad replied. I scoffed.

"That was a rhetorical question My dear father"

"Really? It really sounded like you needed an answer my darling daughter" He commented. I rolled my eyes playfully, and dashed to the front seat of our car before Uncle Nik or he could. Uncle Nik groaned, and Dad laughed, getting into the back seat with his brother and fiancée.

"Hey Jack" I said seeing my favourite driver next to me.

"Hey Liz" He said with a wave before starting the car.

A few hours later

I was in the bedroom changing, while Dad and Hayley were in the living room, talking about something in very hushed whisper. Then it struck me- Oh Shit... My Phone was on unlock... Ethan's messages-

"Eliza!" Dad yelled. I tensed up even more. Oh shit... was I done for?? I walked out, a little bit tension shown in my face, Hayley wasn't there, it was only dad.

"Yeah Dad?" I asked.

"I... I need to talk" He replied. Tension was very high in his voice. I sat beside him on the couch.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I know... I know this is to soon to ask you to do this..." He started.

"Dad... just tell me what it is" I said.

After he told me I gapped, it felt like some sort of anxiety attack went through me. I argued with him for hours, and hours, Hayley came in a few minutes later and tried to calm the situation down, she talked to Dad, she talked to me, nothing worked she just sat there in the couch, her face buried into her hands as she heard or conversation.

Later on, Uncle Nik, Uncle Kol, Aunt Freya, Aunt Bex, Marcel and Davina came, after hearing our yells, they tried to talk to me, but it didn't work. Even Hope and Nik tried to talk to Dad but that didn't work either.

It'd been two days since I talked to dad, it was the third day when I walked into the kitchen in the morning and he broke it to me.

"Mikael will kill me if I don't make you do it"

I gasped and inhaled a deep breath and exhaled it sharply, "I'll-I- I'll do it"

Present Day

Third Person POV

NYC Police currently were searching for the criminal. The victim was soon revealed to be the mayor's eldest son. They currently had Three suspects.

1. Kaitie Foxx

Reason: Maybe for inheritance

2. Elijah Mikaelson

Reason: He's always on the suspect list of murders, just never been able to prove, and he obviously had a huge grudge with the victim's mother.

3. Elizabeth Mikaelson

Reason: She was the last to see him, call him, and text him. To make things more suspicious, she's Elijah Mikaelson's daughter.

Forensic reports of the fingerprints found, were not back, once it was, they'd know who the murderer was. Currently they had all three of them in lock up.

"They really think it's any one of us?"" Kaitie asked. Eliza sighed in unison with her father.

"Just shut up Kate" Eliza mumbled.

"Like who would ki-" she started again.

"Kaitie Foxx just shut the hell up" Eliza exclaimed.

"The forensics report is back" One of the officers yelled. Talia immediately shot up from her seat. The Chief of police did the same. The officer handed the COP the report.

He opened it and gasped slightly, "Talia Foxx? You killed your own son and filed a report?!"

Elijah and Eliza smirked at each other at that moment, Kaitie grew shook.

"You Killed Ethan?!" Kaitie yelled to her mother.

"No... I killed Ethan" Eliza mumbled, very quietly under her breath.

----------------------

*Le gasp*

Part 2 Coming Out March 14. (Obviously dedicated to Daniel's birthday!!)

And Honestly... I think this is better than the old one 😏I'm not gonna say 'Thank you for joining me in this Journey' n' all, but yes, Thank You so much to you guys!

More to come, this is just a pit-stop. It's not over yet!