14

Chapter-14

"Taehyung-ah, please have your dinner," Namjoon says as he puts the food tray on the bed.

After coming home, Taehyung hasn't talked a bit.
He went to his room.
Both Namjin are worried about him.

"Taehyung-ah,I don't want to tell you what to do but I think you should know better than anyone how sensitive Jungkook can be," Namjoon says sitting on the bed.

Taehyung smiles at his brother's words.

Yes,he knows his baby more than anybody else.
Probably more than his baby himself.

"Hyung,when did you find him?"
"Two weeks ago,I met him. But,I found out about him about a month ago when I went to New York and met hoba," Namjoon says.

"Hoseak hyung knows my baby?"

"Yes. Hoba gave me Jungkook's story so I contracted him. But,I wasn't sure it was him until I met him at my office."

" Why didn't you tell me, hyung?" Taehyung says.

"I wanted to but Jungkook made me promise to not to tell you. Look, taehyung-ah,I really wanted to tell you but I of all people know how much you have hurt him," Namjoon says.
He doesn't want to hurt his brother but he can't lie to him.

Taehyung doesn't say anything.
He knows his brother is right.

"Taehyung-ah,I know you want Jungkook back but you have to be patient. These three years were really tough on him. You have to earn his love and trust once again," Namjoon says patting Taehyung's shoulders.

Taehyung nodes his head.
He knows that.
He knows that he has to rebuild everything he and his baby had. Everything that he has destroyed. He is afraid that he has also destroyed his beautiful, innocent baby.

" I'm so sorry, baby. But, I'll make it right. I'll love you and make you mine again,I promise," he thinks.