33

Chapter-33

"Jungkook,can we hung out after the group work?" Sana,one of Jungkook's classmates asked Jungkook after the class.
"No, I'm a little busy," Jungkook.
"Bun, are you done? Let's go," Taehyung came and asked before Sana could say anything.
"Hyung,what do you wanna eat today?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung gave Jungkook a waffle to eat.
"I think Jin hyung gonna come over today," Taehyung said.
Sana looked at them who went away ignoring her completely. They were completely in their own world.
"Are they really just friends?" Sana thought looking at taekook.

"Namjoon-ah," Jin moaned as Namjoon bit Jin's lips lightly. Namjoon groaned hearing Jin's moan. He pushed Jin on couch and kissed him more hard. Actually,he and Jin was supposed to make some snacks for taekook. But,Jin had to tease him. Jin liked to tease Namjoon a lot.

"Ahhh," Jungkook screamed as they came inside the house. Namjin were busy kissing on the couch.
Namjoon and Jin stopped kissing hearing Jungkook's voice. Namjoon blushed hard.
"Guys, welcome home. Go freshen up. I've made muffins for you," Jin said standing up from the couch. Taekook went to the room to freshen up.
"Bun,you are still flushed," Taehyung said chucking.
"I'm not flushed at all, hyung," Jungkook said and went to the bathroom. Taehyung laughed out loud.

"What did you guys do all day?" Jin asked giving taekook food.
"Nothing,just school," Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.
"Oh,I almost forgot. I'm throwing a party this Saturday. You guys can invite your friends too," Jin said.
"Ok, I'll tell Jimin," Taehyung said.
"What about you, Jungkook-ah?" Jin said.
"I don't have anyone to tell," Jungkook said.
Jin looked at Jungkook. He never saw Jungkook and Taehyung hinging out with anyone else. Jimin sometimes came but nobody else.
"Ok,then. But, Jungkook,you are not allowed to have alcohol," said Jin. Jungkook nodded.

"Bun, what happened?" Taehyung asked while they're doing there homework.
"Nothing. Why are you asking?" Jungkook said. Taehyung didn't say anything but looked at Jungkook for some time.
"You don't want to go to Jin hyung's party,", Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled. As expected his hyungie knew him the best.
"It's okay,bun. If you don't want to,we won't go,* Taehyung said lying on the bed.
"But,you want to go there," Jungkook said. Taehyung wasn't like him. He liked to make friends and hung out. But, Jungkook would get jealous and would sulk alone. So, Taehyung didn't go to hung out with others.
"I just want to be with you,bun," Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook also smiled. He just wanted to be like this with his hyungie.