23

Chapter-23

Jungkook woke up feeling someone's breath on his neck. He shifted slowly to see the face of the person. He wasn't surprised to find Taehyung there. Taehyung liked to hug something to sleep. When, sleeping with Jungkook he liked to hug him too.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung's handsome face. His sharp jawline, his full eyebrows,his plumpy lips. Taehyung was really handsome.
"No wonder hyung wants to be an actor. Girls gonna be crazy about him. When, hyung gets famous,will he still stay with me?" Jungkook thought drawing lines on Taehyung's face.
Jungkook left the bed and brought his phone. He used his hands to remove Taehyung's hair from his head and took photos of sleeping Taehyung.
"He's so handsome," Jungkook thought looking at the photos.

"Bunny,whom are you talking to?" Jungkook heard a voice.
"Oh,hey hyung," Jungkook said to Taehyung who was looking at him still laying on the bed.
"Don't hey me. Tell me what are doing with your phone?"
"Nothing," Jungkook said nervously. He didn't want Taehyung to see him as a creep who was taking his photos while he was sleeping.
Taehyung just looked at.
"Okay. Here," Jungkook gave his phone to Taehyung.
Taehyung took the phone and looked at him. He thought Jungkook was texting someone. But,he was surprised when he saw his photos on the screen.
"You took my photo," he said still looking at the photos.
"I'm sorry. You're just looking so handsome," Jungkook said.
" I'm not angry,bun. It's okay," Taehyung said smiling.
Jungkook also smiled.
"Let's fresh up," Taehyung said going to the washroom. Both of them took a shower and came down to have breakfast.
"Bun,tiger,come have breakfast," Mrs. Jeon said noticing them.
Both of them sat down and started to have breakfast.
"What's the plan for today?" Mr. Jeon asked.
"Taehyungie hyung is taking me somewhere," Jungkook said.
"Where?"
"It's a surprise, Appa," Taehyung said.
"Well,you guys know the rule, right?" Mrs. Jeon said.
"Come home before dinner," Taehyung and Jungkook said together.
Mr and Mrs Jeon laughed at their cuteness.
After finishing their breakfast, Jungkook and Taehyung got ready to go out.
"Jungkookie,did you take your camera?" Taehyung asked.
"Here," Jungkook said showing him the bag.
"Good. Let's go then," Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand.
They said bye to Mr and Mrs Jeon and left the house.