52.

Chapter-52
After the dance finished,the newly wed couple left the venue for their honeymoon. The guest also left.
Only Jungkook and Taehyung stay. This house is a gift for Namjoon from Jin. The house is beside the ocean so Namjoon can run on the beach and search little crabs. Namjoon likes to find little crabs a lot. The house has a room for taekook.
"Hyungie,go take a bath," Jungkook says coming out of the bathroom. Taehyung nodes and goes to the bathroom.
"Baby," Taehyung calls kissing Jungkook's neck.
"Hyungie, let's sleep," Jungkook says as he struggles to control his moans.
Taehyung doesn't say anything. He truns Jungkook around and kisses him. Jungkook kisses Taehyung back. Taehyung pushes his tongue into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook wraps his tongue with Taehyung's. Taehyung groans as he starts to take off Jungkook's clothes. Soon,the room is filled with the sounds of their passion.

"I'm so tried," Jin says lying on the bed. They have come to a little island in Brazil for their honeymoon. They didn't want people to judge them. So, they chose this place. It's a small cottage on the sea beach.
"Let's take a nap. Then we can go to have dinner, hyung," Namjoon says lying beside Jin. Jin wraps his arms around Namjoon and brings him closer to him.
"My handsome hubby," Jin says kissing Namjoon softly. Namjoon blushes at the nickname.

"Bun, good morning," Taehyung says kissing Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook smiles and says," good morning, hyungie."
Jungkook and Taehyung spent the whole day together in the house. In the evening, Taehyung took Jungkook for a walk in the Beach. Taehyung wanted to propose Jungkook but Namjoon advised him to wait for some time.
"Baby," Taehyung calls softly. Jungkook looks at Taehyung smiling. Taehyung also gives him a smile.
"Baby,three years ago I was so stupid to let you go. But you came back to me. You gave me a second chance. A second chance to make things right. I'm so happy for that, baby. I promise I'll always love you, baby," Taehyung says kissing Jungkook softly. Jungkook looks at Taehyung and says," I never thought you'll love me like this , hyung. I'll always love you."
Taehyung and Jungkook hug each other while smiling. They both made mistakes but life gave them a second chance. They are so happy for that. A second chance to make their life better. A second chance to love each other. A second chance for a better future. A second chance to make a future where they only love each other.

         "THE END"