16

Chapter-16

Taehyung is standing beside the window.
It's raining outside.
He remembers that day.
The day he saw his baby for the first time.

7years ago
"Taehyung-ah, don't wonder around after school and go straight to school,okay,?" Namjoon said to his brother as he pulled outside his brother's school.

" I know, hyung. I'm not a kid," Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

Namjoon raffled his hair as he got off the bike.

" Taehyung-ah,take your umbrella," Namjoon shouted but Taehyung was gone already.
Namjoon sighed and drove away.

"Shit,I forgot to take the umbrella," Taehyung thought running in the rain.
Suddenly,there wasn't any rain.

"Huh?" A very confused Taehyung looked up only to find a boy holding an umbrella over them.
When the boy saw Taehyung looking at him,he smiled at Taehyung.

" Bunny," that the first thought came to his mind.

Before he could say anything,they reached the corridor and the bunny boy ran away.
Taehyung didn't get the time to run after him as the bell rang.
Taehyung sighed and went to his class.

" He didn't even tell me his name," he thought.

Rest of the week,
Taehyung looked for the bunny boy. Finally he found him in the dance club.

" Next time you help someone at least give them a chance to to thank you," he said when he met the bunny boy.