36

Chapter-36
Jungkook was so nervous. Finally he decided to confess to Taehyung. It'd  been more than a month since his talk with Namjoon. In this month, Namjoon and Jin both helped Jungkook a lot to realize his feelings. Finally Jungkook was ready to face his feelings,face Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed putting his bag on the bed. He was alone. Jungkook went to Jin's apartment to study with Namjoon. Taehyung was actually feeling a little jealous of his brother. This month Taehyung was busy preparing for his final exam. So Namjoon was helping Jungkook with his study. Even if Jungkook didn't have to study he would go there not to disturb Taehyung. Taehyung sighed softly. He was missing his bun so much. He went to take a shower. When he came out of the shower,he saw Jungkook sitting on the bed.
"Bun," Taehyung hugged Jungkook immediately.
"I've missed you so much," Taehyung said.
Jungkook smiled at his silly hyung.
"I've missed you too, hyung," Jungkook said running his hands through Taehyung's wet hair.
"Hyung,let me dry your hair. Came on," Jungkook said after some time.
"No,I wanna hug bun," Taehyung said whinnying.
"But, you'll get cold," Jungkook tried again.
"Hyung, I'll stay here tonight," Jungkook said.
"Really?" Taehyung screamed in excitement.
"Taehyung,pabo, shut up," taekook heard Jin's voice from Namjoon's room. Both of them brust out laughing. After cleaning up,they come down for dinner.

"Hyung,do you want some help?" Taehyung asked Jin who was busy cooking.
"You,Kim brothers,stay away from kitchen. Jungkook,help me cut the veggies," Jin said. Jungkook laughed at teahyung and went to help Jin.

"Hyung, your boyfriend is bulling me," Taehyung complained to Namjoon who was reading a book. Namjoon had already started to set up his own company.
"He's just upset about not able to spend time with me," Namjoon said sighing. He had been really busy this days and whenever he got time he'd help Jungkook to study. So he and Jin couldn't get any alone time. It's making Jin frustrated.

"Hyung, I'm staying here tonight. You can take Namjoon hyung with you," Jungkook said to Jin smiling.
"Ha ha,my little brother have grown up. Now working for hyung. I'm so proud," Jin said dramatically. This days Jungkook and Jin had become close. Jungkook didn't say anything, just smiled.

"Hyung,do you wanna spend tomorrow with me?" Jungkook asked as he and Taehyung laid on the bed together. Namjoon and Jin had left after dinner.Taehyung was hugging Jungkook tightly. He missed this so much.
"Just you and me?"
"Yes, just you and me," Jungkook said.
"Ok,"
"Good night, hyung," Jungkook said.
"Good night,bun," Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's forehead softly.

"Hyung,do you wanna take a shower........ " Namjoon asked as he came out of the shower. But,his words got struck at his throat. He gulped. He heart started to beat loudly and a blush got on his cheeks. Jin smiled seeing Namjoon like that.  Namjoon looked at Jin who was sitting on the bed only wearing a shirt who was Namjoon's.
"Babe,come here," Jin called Namjoon who went to him. Jin pushed Namjoon on the bed and got over him.
"Tonight I'm going to eat you whole," Jin said before kissing Namjoon hard.