19

Chapter-19

7years ago

It had been a week since Taehyung met Jungkook. Taehyung actually missed Jungkook. He never thought he would miss someone and like someone this easily.
"That's because he's very cute," he thought.
Whole week, Taehyung was busy with basketball practice. So,he didn't get the time to go look for Jungkook. When he finished his practice, Jungkook had already left the school building.
Taehyung sighed as he walked home. Taehyung was a social butterfly. But, still he liked to be alone and there were few people who he actually was close with.
He was humming a tune when he found the certain bunny boy he was thinking about.
He saw Jungkook clicking photos in a roadside park.
"I see dancing is not your only talent," he said going closer to the bunny boy.

Jungkook was going home after school. His father was busy so he had to walk home. It's not that Jungkook was complaining. He liked to walk and take pictures on his way home. He found a beautiful bird in a roadside park. He took out camera and started to take pictures. He was busy with it suddenly he heard a voice near his head.
He turned his head and found his handsome senior.
"Taehyungie hyung," he said smiling widely.
Taehyung sworn it's the world's most beautiful sight.
" My poor heart," he thought.