39

Chapter-39
"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook didn't come to school today," Jimin said watching Taehyung leaving.

Taehyung went to Jungkook's home. He had to see his bun.
But, there's no one in the home. The home was locked.
Taehyung called Jungkook's phone. No one picked up.
Then Taehyung tried Jungkook's mom's phone but she also didn't pick up.
One day,two days,three days passed away. Taehyung didn't hear anything from Jungkook.
Finally, Taehyung realized that he might never see his bun again.
This realization made me so scared.
He was missing his bun so much.

Finally,he realized how much he loved his bun. He never thought about it before. He just wanted to be with his bun. He didn't care about what his relationship was with Jungkook. He was happy with his bun being by his side. Now he'd lost that too.

Namjoon was furious. He didn't know if he wanted to comfort his crying brother or beat him up.
"How can you say that,you punk?" Namjoon said.

"I don't know, hyung. I don't know. I never thought of it," Taehyung said. He was an idiot.
Namjoon didn't say anything else. He felt guilty.
Maybe,he shouldn't advice Jungkook to confess this early. His idiot brother still needed time.

"What about now, Taehyung-ah?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't care about anything else, hyung. I'll be anything bun wants me to be. I just want to be with him," Taehyung said.

"I just hope you get a second chance to  tell this things to Jungkook, Taehyung-ah," Namjoon said.

One week,two weeks,three weeks finally a month passed but there was no news from Jungkook.

Namjoon got the news of Jungkook's family moving out of Korea bit he didn't know where they went.

Taehyung became really silent and cold.
After sometimes his tears dried up. Finally after a month, Namjoon and Taehyung got a letter from Jungkook's parents.
They gave their home to Namjoon and Taehyung and said sorry that they left without saying goodbye. There wasn't anything about Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't say anything when Namjoon showed him the letter.

Taehyung didn't want anything. He was suffering for his stupidity. He knew his bun was suffering even more. Whenever he closed his eyes,he would see his bun crying, running away from him. He was so stupid that he didn't stop his bun. He let his bun ran away.

"Bun, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was an idiot. Please,come back to me,bun. I can't be without you," Taehyung said crying in his room but no one answered him.
The room was empty.
There wasn't any laughing of his bun
Taehyung felt dead inside. He just wanted a second chance.
A second chance to make things right ,to give his bun his love.
A second chance to re-write their ending.