34

Chapter-34
"Jungkook-ah,what happened?" Namjoon said hurriedly. He just came home to take some books to go to Jin's apartment when he saw Jungkook crying alone in Taehyung and his room.
"Nothing, hyung. I'm fine," Jungkook said hurriedly weeping his tears.
Namjoon sighed.
"Jungkook-ah,do you wanna go to have some coffee?" Namjoon said.
Jungkook nodded. Taehyung didn't like coffee so Jungkook normally didn't like to drink coffee too.

"Jungkook-ah,you know you can say anything to me, right?" Namjoon said. They were at the coffee shop. Jungkook nodded his head. He knew that. He could share anything with Namjoon.
"Am I not normal, hyung?" Jungkook asked after a long time.
"What? Why are you asking this?" Namjoon said.
"Did somebody bully you Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.
"No, hyung. How can someone bully me when I have Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook said sighing.

He remembered a time a boy in his class bullied him for the dance leader position and bit Jungkook with his friends. Taehyung was really angry when he saw Jungkook with swollen lips. Jungkook didn't know anything but the next day that boy was bitten up badly and also suspended from the school. When Jungkook asked Taehyung about it Taehyung just hugged Jungkook and said
"No one will ever hurt you,bun. I promise."

"Then,why are you saying this?" Namjoon said.
"I love Taehyung hyung," Jungkook said finally.
"Huh?" Namjoon didn't understand.
"Hyung,I love Taehyung hyung. I keep thinking about him in a romantic way. Hyung,he is my brother,my best friend. How can I feel like this? I'm a boy. I'm not supposed to love another boy. It's not normal," Jungkook said breaking down in cry again. Namjoon didn't say anything. He just hugged Jungkook and let him cry.
"Jungkook-ah, I've a boyfriend. Do you think I'm not normal?" Namjoon asked when Jungkook clamed down.
"No, it's not like that , hyung," Jungkook said hurriedly. He didn't mean to hurt Namjoon. He was so happy for Namjoon and Jin.
"Then,what are you afraid of, Jungkook-ah?" Namjoon asked.