Chapter 10

*** Spicy scene ahead***

James removed her hands from his pants, grabbed her wrists and pint them against the door over her head with his left hand. It happened so fast that her shoulders clashed against the door. Her lips parted in surprise, releasing a small gasp at his roughness.

"I'll try again," he rasped, cupping her chin in between his fingers and pushing her face up. "Who is Belikov to you?"

A shaky breath left her mouth, but she stayed quiet, captivated by his way of extracting her secrets. She wasn't sure if she wanted this to stop. James shook his head, licking his lips slowly before he tilted his head.

Liv's thighs quivered as he kissed her neck. His kisses were long and drawn out, just to tease her further. Liv wanted to break free from his grasp, cup his face, and pull him closer to her, but he wouldn't let her. She bit her lip, her eyes fluttering with pleasure.

The fingers of his right hand wandered over her body, from her collarbone to her neckline, past her belly to the band of her panties. His fingers moved over her cladded clit, eliciting a soft moan from her. Liv pressed her legs together. She wanted him to touch her so badly.

"Don't tease...", she whimpered.

He raised his head, releasing her neck. Liv watched him through her lashes and realized he was into it, teasing her and how she reacted to him. His finger moved over the fabric of her panties, over her wet folds.

"Tell me what I want to know, Olivia," he said, pressing against her entrance.

Liv's knees nearly gave out from under her, hearing him say her name.

"I...", she began, grinding her heat against his fingers. When she began to talk, he moved the laced fabric to the side. "He... he is my... mentor."

Liv's body buckled against his grip when he pushed two fingers inside of her at the same time. She moaned, throwing her head back.

"Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" James asked in amusement, as his finger began to move inside of her. "Shhh, sweetheart. They will hear."

Liv bit her lip to bite down on another moan, as he proceeded to test her limits. She felt her orgasm building up again.

"... so close," she huffed.

"I know," he rasped. "But we are not done yet, are we?"

She locked eyes with him. After what went down with Belikov earlier, she had deserved his little play, but it started to take its toll on her. She was desperate for him to make her cum.

"He is mentoring you for what?" he asked, as his thumb brushed over her clit. He brought his lips down to hers, slightly brushing over hers.

"James...", Liv whisper-moaned.

He chuckled against her lips. "I can't help you if you don't speak."

"Bastard," she pressed through gritted teeth.

"Watch your language, doll," he said.

The tingling, warm feeling pooled in her abdomen. When she didn't reply, James withdrew his fingers again, right before she reached her orgasm. Liv cried out in annoyance and frustration. She was sure that he was on a mission to kill her.

Panting, she shook her head. "The business. God damn it, James!"

When he didn't say anything and just watched her, she added. "He took me under his wing when I first took over as CEO of Bionic Research & Development. We made a deal. He taught me everything I needed to know. In exchange, he is the first to receive the option to buy our newly developed weapons."

At some point, he took a liking to her and began to help her build her network. She knew that it was a deal with the devil.

"I don't like this," James muttered.

"You don't have to," Liv replied, holding his piercing gaze.

James removed his hands from around her wrists. "On the bed," he ordered, motioning in the direction where the bed stood. His tone didn't leave much room for argument, not that she was planning on doing so.

Liv held his gaze for as long as she could as she walked over to the bed, turned, and sat down on the edge.

He motioned with his head for her to move further up. She followed. Propping her upper body on her elbows, one leg bent, one hanging over the edge, waiting for his next command. She was intrigued by this but still felt frustrated because of his refusal to let her cum.

James's gaze wandered over her legs, noticing the small dark spots covering them. He frowned as his eyes met hers.

"What? Not satisfied with your work?" She mocked, noticing him clenching his jaw.

He came up to the bed, and kneeled. Grabbing her ankles, he pushed her legs apart. Liv gasped in surprise, shivering from the cold touch of his cybernetic arm. He released his hold on her ankles and moved his hands further up her legs, pressing her flesh now and then, eliciting small huffs from her.

When his hand reached her panties, he looked up again, asking her silently to lift her hips. Wordlessly, she followed suit and watched as he removed her underwear. His hands were on her body again, brushing over her waist up to her stomach, pushing her half-opened blouse upwards, revealing more blue and purple spots.

"What happened after you installed the code in A.I.M.'s system?" he asked, pressing a soft kiss on her hipbone.

"Not again," Liv sighed, letting herself fall back onto the bed. "I really don't want to..."

Before she could finish her sentence, James dipped his head in between her legs and slid his tongue over her clit. Liv arched her back, biting into her index finger to keep in a moan.

"Tell me what happened, Liv," he said, against her heat. His vibranium arm moved to her hip, pulling her closer to his mouth, and at the same time, the finger of his right hand entered her pussy.

Liv moaned, grinding her sex against his mouth. He added another finger, circling her entrance, while his tongue flicked over her clit. The heat pooled in her lower belly, making it nearly impossible to think coherently.

When she didn't answer, he stilled. Liv groaned in frustration, moving her hips, urging him to keep going. But he didn't.

"They... put me into...", she stuttered, and he licked over her clit, not moving his fingers. "...put me into a program."

She barely got the words out of her mouth, but she knew this wouldn't be enough to keep him going. As soon as she stopped talking, he stopped licking. She cursed him in her head as she squirmed under him.

"I was...", she started again, and so did he. This time he moved his fingers in and out of her. "I was an e-experiment for the new... version of the s-serum."

James stilled, processing her words. But Liv buried her fingers in his hair, pleading with him not to stop. He pushed his thoughts aside and moved his tongue over her throbbing heat, driving her over the edge. Liv moaned his name as her release finally washed over her. It was a toe-curling, mind-blowing orgasm that made her mind go blank.