Chapter 19

*** spicy scene ahead***

Liv came against his hot mouth with a hoarse moan. James let her ride out her orgasm, lapping at her until she stilled. He savoured every drop she offered.

"Armchair," she said, panting.

Without hesitation, he stood up and walked over to the armchair and lounged down. He relaxed into the seat as if it was his throne. Propping his chin on his thumb, he rubbed his lower lip, watching her walk towards him.

Pulling the zipper of her dress down, Liv let the soft fabric fall to the ground, exposing her naked body and the fading reminder of his touch. Her body still felt tingly from the pleasure he gave her, but the look on his face when he watched her put her on fire.

James longed for her, longed to be touched by her. Feeling her soft fingers brush over his body, her lips on his skin. At the same time, he wanted her to dig her nails into his flesh as he buried himself deep inside of her, and he wanted her teeth to scrape over his skin when he drove her over the edge again and again. Liv was everything he wanted, and he was desperate to keep her by his side.

Liv came to a halt in between his spread legs and bent forward, caressing his stubbled cheek with the tip of her fingers. James leaned into her touch and locked eyes with Liv. She could see the mixture of desire and curiosity in his eyes, but also a glint of amusement.

She leaned further in until their lips nearly touched. She brushed her nose against his, dropping her gaze to his lips. When he tilted his head to kiss her, she moved back, teasing him. Their eyes met again, and she saw his jaw clench as his patience thinned out.

James's fingers slid over the back of her thighs, tightening when they reached the band of her hold-ups, but continued their way up. A shiver ran down her body as his fingertips glided over the curves of her butt, eliciting a soft gasp from her.

"I like you being in charge, doll, but my patience is wearing thin...", he rasped.

Without a warning, he pulled her towards him, making her straddle him and straightened up against her. His lips brushed softly over her collarbone, making her stomach flutter and leaving a trail of open-mouthed kisses. The cold metal of his arm scraped upwards over her ribs, while his right arm wrapped around her waist, pressing her towards him, leaving no room between them.

Her fingers moved into his hair and pulled his head back so he would look at her. "You are not just a distraction, James," she said. "I want... I need you by my side."

He held her gaze for a long moment before nodding slightly. Her fingers released the grip on his hair, as he dipped his head. Goosebumps spread over her body as his metal arm cupped her breast and his mouth found her hardened nipple. The sensation of his hot tongue twirling around the sensitive bud and his cold hand grabbing her was nearly too much to handle.

Throwing her head back, she arched her back, pressing her breast against his mouth, relishing in the sensation of his tongue. Her fingernails slid over his neck and up to the back of his head, causing him to shiver. His right hand slid over her ass and squeezed as he sucked at the sensitive skin of her breasts, leaving small marks up to her collarbone.

Her hips moved over his crotch, grazing the hard erection in his pants. A low groan erupted in the back of his throat, strengthening his grip on her body. Removing his metal arm from her breast, James tugged at his pants and moved them just far enough to free his cock.

Liv wrapped her fingers around his shaft, moving her hand slowly up and down. James threw his head back. When he felt her move, his gaze fell back on her. He watched her as she guided his cock over her wet folds, and every time he thought she would finally descend on him, she moved away, torturing both of them.

"Liv," he warned through gritted teeth, closing his eyes.

"Look at me," she ordered.

And as he did, a small gasp escaped her lips as she moved down on his hard length, taking all of him in slowly, and letting him spread her. His fingers dug into her hip as he restrained himself from moving, giving her time to adjust.

He led his metal hand to the back of her neck and pulled her towards him, crashing his lips on hers, when she finally began to move her hips. His tongue invaded her mouth, finally tasting her. James got lost in the moment of their joined bodies, in her intoxicating scent, and her sweet taste still lingering at the back of his mouth.

Quickening the pace, he thrust into her, eliciting soft moans from her, which he greedily swallowed. She moved her hands from behind his neck down between their bodies. Her gentle touch moved over his chest, dangerously close to his scares, and further down to where their bodies connected.

When her finger found the bundle of nerves, she began to circle her clit. Her thoughts spiralled in her head. She forgot everything that happened, and the world shrank to this moment, to only the two of them. Moaning his name as he continued thrusting into her, never breaking her eye contact. His strokes were deep, and the way he looked at her made her stomach flutter.

"You are absolutely breathtaking, Olivia," James rasped against her lips.

She moaned and leaned into him to place a kiss on his neck. Without warning, she tilted her head down and bit into his neck, feeling his pulse under her tongue. His cock twitched inside her and she once again moaned from the sensation.

"Fuck, you drive me crazy," he breathed out.

He was pounding into her. Liv's mind went blank except for the euphoric pleasure coursing through her. She matched his pace, grinding her hips into him, meeting every thrust.

"Oh, fuck yes, that's it, baby," he pressed out.

She caught his lips in a fiery kiss, neither of them slowing their movements. She brought her hand up from her clit and clasped his face.

James pulled back and stared into her eyes with vast sincerity before uttering: "I'm yours, Olivia."

The moment he spoke those words, she went over the edge, consumed with lust and love for the man beneath her. With a few more thrusts, he followed her and filled her up with his hot cum.

Panting, Liv placed her forehead on his shoulder, listening to his steady heartbeat as both of them came down from their high.

"Are you ready to go into another fight?" Liv asked, listening to his rhythmic heartbeat.

"It's inevitable," he said after a small pause.

"It is," she said. "You can always walk away and live a life you choose."

"Did you ever get to travel after...?" he asked, trailing off at the end of his question, stroking her hair.

"No," she said, trying to catch her breath.

"We should do that... Taking some time off. See the world."