1

Y'all please don't get mad at me if I decide to just change the whole story, k? I really can't decide on a plot lol. Also don't mind bad grammar :[

Y/n: holds the power of the black dragon concealed into a plain black ninja mask. Raised by Mcfist, hates loud people, likes animals, loves music, needs therapy (you seriously do), dumb but can be smart when they want to be, absolute nerd(s)

Y/n pov

First day back at Norrisville high! I mean I did skip a few grades because of my smartness and than got held back because of how many times I got in trouble.. so I guess I'm in the exact grade I need to be in. By this time people know me by a long shot if you didn't know me you probably didn't get into any parties or into any trouble never got to do good and cool stuff with me and the others. All my friends were a lot older than me and had moved away because of college but me? I intend on being a streamer none of that fancy college shit.

As I was walking by I saw some girls pointing at me and whispering "hey y/n~ I see you got held back!" One of them yelled "just because I broke the kids arms during a fight!" I rolled my eyes playfully.

Once I walked into my first period the teacher groaned "you again?!" He yelled angrily "damn straight!" I yelled before hearing another kid yell "unlike you!" Making the class including me laugh "nice one but you are gonna have to do a lot more to upset me" I glared at them while smiling innocently. I walked right for my seat and sat down examining the person to the left of me. After class was over it clicked, we all were in the hallways looking and walking around trying to figure out where to go. Not me though hehe. 'Tyrian Purple hair? Haven't seen that since the last crush I had!- wait- what the fuck. Is it him?' I thought getting closer until Heidi stopped me "omg y/n! I have sooo much tea to tell you!" My attention was immediately switched to Heidi "spill" I said 'what harm could this do? We have an hour until our next class.' I thought before Heidi started "omg so it turns out the last year of middle school one of the teachers slept with a student-" "bitch no way" I practically whispered "yeah way! So the teachers in prison and the student moved away, sucks to be them. After the teacher got out of prison they moved away as well and omg bro you gotta know what happened to!-" we got interrupted by her brother "hey Heidi!~ I need 5 dollars." He said getting right to the point "mom gave you five dollars for lunch" Heidi said "but that was for breakfast!" He said whining "you need to learn responsibility." She said glaring at him. I stepped in front of him "hey!- oh!" He said the last part as I slipped him a 20 "back to that tea!" I said making sure he grabbed it and walked to his friend "yeah so-" after the tea I covered my mouth because of the last one "he did that?" I said and Heidi nodded "damn.." right after we started talking about fnaf lore (you guys used to be the weirdest kids lol) "no because in the bedroom we played as Evan!" I said clearing it up "wait I thought his name was Chris?" Heidi asked "no no it's actually Evan but I see where you get that from. So as we were saying Elizabeth died by what?" I questioned "ballora?" She answered unsure "no it was cb, Elizabeth died by goin near CB and when CB offered ice cream she took it and well some thing in cb's stomach killed her.." I started trying to remember what the thing inside of cb was "wasn't it like some sort of claw?" Heidi asked "yes exactly!" I almost shouted "sorry sorry" I said looking around at the people staring at us all. As I was about to look back at Heidi then I saw him 'Randy Cunningham.' The person from first period and my old crush "well fuck, this is awkward" I said "what is?" Heidi asked looking at the direction I was looking "oh Andy? Oh my ninja, wasn't he your y'know?" She asked as we glanced at each other then him "old crush? Yeah.." I said making sure they couldn't see my mouth during that "oh- HAHAHDVA YOU HAD A- ON HIM?!" She laughed making me blush from embarrassment "SHUT UP!" I shouted covering her mouth "your as red a a tomato hehe" she laughed again before I heard a voice behind us "uh hey Heidi? Who's this?" I turned around and saw him I knew I was blushing deeper now 'wait he doesn't remember me?!' I thought kinda relieved "oh yah this is y/n! He used to be friends with you guys!" I glared at Heidi 'SERIOUSLY "USED TO"?!' I gave her that look 'I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY YALL DONT HANG OUT ANYMORE' she gave me that look before I rolled my eyes "uh used to be friends? Hang on" he turned to Howard and they started whispering before looking back up at me then started talking again. I started to panic "y'know we should really get our stuff situated then go to class" I said obviously nervous "yeah let's go!" Heidi said grabbing my hand and walking away "wait y/n!" I heard Howard's voice yell "yeah?" I asked turning around facing him "thanks for the 20" I smiled "no problem" we whispered before I walked away with Heidi.