8

The next day was the weekend 'thank fuck- wait wtf?' I thought as I fell out of bed, Literally. I got up changing into a brown sweater with some black jeans and some converse.

and heading out with my phone and bag "hey guess who?" Heidi asked covering my eyes "your m-" I started "YOUR MOM!" She said as she usually does on the weekends.

The day went as if we had school but we just talked until she had to head home. I went to the park and sat at a bench thinking about how much I used to wanna die 'why? Why did I think that?' I thought taking out my phone and looking at old pictures of me 'damn never mind.' I thought deleting every single old selfie except for the ones I had with Heidi Howard and Randy. I was at the side holding up a peace sign while the others jumped into the camera 'barely visible.. no wonder why Randy could barely recognize me.' I thought deleting more photos while scrolling before I heard people running "some kids about to jump! Yeah I heard he has purple hair too I wish I had that hair!" I instantly listened "isn't his name like Randy Cunningham?" My eyes widened. I got up and started running where others were running to the scene. Sure enough Randy was at the top looking down then behind him 'he's not gonna jump, he would never. he's probably being forced!' I thought running into an alleyway and putting on my mask.

I was on top of a not much higher building seeing everything. Randy backing up Mcfist and his robots and every attack the ninja did they avoided but it seemed fake to me 'the ninja doesn't fight like that, Randy doesn't act like that..' I thought before the robot pushed him off 'no!' I quickly jumped down reaching out "Randy!" I shouted, he looked at me with surprise then happiness. Once I caught him I used my scarf and swung further "whys the ninja look like a robot?" I asked seeing him follow us "he is! That's why he kept missing" Randy said as if a complaint "that explains a lot, he almost never misses." I said making quick turns. I made a few glances down to him as I made another quick turn. the ninja seemed to be getting closer "go into the forest." Randy said pointing "you sure?" I asked "yes, drop me off there. I'll get the ninja" he said pointing to another place in the forest "fine but please be safe." I said landing then going to a non-open area after dropping him off.

As soon as he was in the forest I heard metal clanking "alright you phony, let's do this-" I turned around and saw a fake one of me as wall "bro I don't even look like that!" I complained as I compared our differences. The fake ninja drew his metal sword along with the fake me "you guys probably don't work well together at all!" I said laughing as the fake me ran right at me. I jumped right over it it didn't even try to swing or jump at me "no creativity in your guy's moves either!" I said face palming. I looked back at the ninja then at the fake me, they both were running while holding their swords as if the screws and bolts in their arms were stuck "oh my god, this is such an unfair fight" I said rolling my eyes as I stepped back 2 times so they could crash into each other "I'm guessing Mcfist wanted to show viceroy how easy coding was??" I said laughing "the ninja is not stupid enough to just not swing and not take chances." I said kicking the remains of the now dismantled robots. I felt the wind hit my back briefly "your late." I said glaring at him through the corner of my eye "yeah sorry, that kid is a slow runner" he said making up an excuse "quit the lies, he's a good runner. You should see how he is in gym class." I muttered the last part "what was that?" He asked "huh? What do you mean?" I asked looking through the robots remaining parts for a camera "nothing, must be just hearing things" he said looking at the robot parts "what are you looking for?" He asked crouching down "the camera, in everyone of Mcfist's robots there's a camera to see how the battles going from their house." I replied finally finding it "wait how'd you know they can see it from their base?" He asked "that doesn't matter, I have someone from the inside." I said smashing the camera "who?" He asked more stern this time "like I said. it. does. not. matter." I responded hooking my scarf to a far tree. Before I could use my scarf to swing he grabbed my shoulder "if we are gonna be partners, we need to share information with each other." I turned my head to look at him "listen alright, to find out who-" I stopped because I saw the iris of his eye move as is a camera. Viceroy built this one and I'm sure of it. I quickly punched it in the face hard enough to make a dent, I unhooked my scarf from the tree and kept my attention on the other fake ninja "I knew defeating one of your guy's robots wouldn't be THAT easy." I said glaring at the fake. As it stayed still and stared at me 2 more showed up "oh you've got to be fucking kidding me." I said face palming. I quickly sliced the fake one that I punched before and directed the attention to the other 2 "listen I don't have time for this." Right after I said that dozens of notifications and calls from my phone started to go off, they both looked at me confused. Then the idea came judging their emotions, I got closer to the both of them. After about 5 minutes of intense eye contact the right one was blinking but the left wasn't. I quickly sliced the right one which started to glitch right after "uhh how'd you know how to tell us apart?" The real ninja asked "you can hold your eyes open for about 6 minutes and 3.2 seconds during intense eye contact but 3 minutes and 30 seconds during a normal conversation. Plus it was blinking way to much for it to be human." I answered smashing the rest of the robot "wait how do you know how long I can hold my eyes open for?!" He asked concerned "honestly we hang out outside of these suits more than you think."