4

(Y'all need to stop reading this shit story!
Yall look fucking gay reading this story, lowkey same thou.. )

After de-transforming I ran to Heidi "omg I told the ninja about Randy and I swear to gif I feel as if I might have a crush on the stupid mf too" I whined hugging her from behind before Howard came over "hands off my sister y/n" he said lookin angry "he doesn't know" Heidi said as I let go and stepped back "know what? And why are you so red?" He asked as Randy came over "I'm gay? I thought that was obvious?" I said as Heidi shrugged "oh.." Howard said "-also he's red because he's talking about his 2 crushes!" Heidi teased "stop it!" I whined covering my face.

I looked over at Randy to se he was red as well "ha your redder than me" I laughed "why?" I asked after "well this person was talking about me and they said details I didn't expect for anyone to explain" he said getting redder "awe that's cute!" Heidi said shouted as my eyes widened 'shit, I did that with the ninja.. maybe he could be the ninja! With all this evidence.. but I probably shouldn't be trying to figure it out since we could be in danger if we told anyone..' I felt a little uneasy about this information that might be right. They kept talking "yeah and then y/n grabbed the kid and-" wait I know this story "nope!" I shouted covering Heidi's mouth as I snapped into reality "I knew that'll work!" She shouted "wait what?" I asked "well when you were dozing off into space she said this story would snap you back right before the embarrassing part." Randy explained "now say the embarrassing part" Howard said "haha no in order for that that'll make me and y/n embarrassed" Heidi said as I giggled "hey I can and will leave out my parts and just speak yours" she said "wait why can't he be telling the story?" Randy asked "horrible at keeping track of memories" Heidi said trying to cover my ears "than how come he can remember us three?" He asked mainly because-" she suddenly and successfully covered my ears.

Heidi pov

"Mainly because-" I covered his ears "he used to have a crush on you.. and he remembers Howard because he was my brother your best friend and usually joke around with him." I said the first part quietly so y/n wouldn't hear "don't tell him I said that." I said seeing Randy blush a tiny bit while Howard smirked.

Y/n's pov

Once she uncovered my ears Randy was blushing Howard was smirking and Heidi was glaring "uh what the fuck happened?" I asked "nothing- isn't bash's party coming up?" Howard asked "yeah?" 'Cant believe all this happened in that amount of time.' I thought "could you invite all three of us so we won't have to get hit?" Heidi asked "uh sure? I mean You guys could've showed up at the door and said you were here on my behalf" I said laughing "wait so we could walk up to the gate say we were their on your behalf and they'd let us in anytime?" Randy asked "pretty much" I said shrugging while putting my hands in my pockets "no wokin way" he said surprised "I mean it's been that way for a long ass time" I rolled my eyes "why didn't you tell us?" Howard said "you never asked" I laughed "how long has it been that way?" Heidi asked "for you it's been since day one, Howard's was set since the first year of middle school, Randy's was set since 4th grade? Nope third." I said blushing a tiny bit "wait they've been like that for that long?!" Howard shouted "Andy's had his longer than mine?!" Heidi said surprised "surprise!" I said with 'Jazz hands' as I giggled.

Once I reached my room I locked it and went to bed after changing into my pajamas.