6

(Yes I will be mixing the plots of the episodes bc why not?) (ALSO WHO READS THIS?!)

During lunch I went into the boys bathroom and hung out since no one came in during that time, Randy and Howard would occasionally come in but that's when you'd either head out or put on headphones to give them privacy.

Today Randy came in with his hood up and without Howard 'weird..' I thought getting up from leaning on the wall "should I put in my headphones or do you want me to leave this time?" I asked getting ready to leave "I want you to stay." He said "what?" I asked turning around "I said I want you to stay" he repeated "so headphones?" I asked getting them out before he pinned me to the wall "nope just us" he said smiling "are you okay?" I asked blushing immensely "yeah what about you baby" (someone take my phone away please) he said leaning closer to my face "are you sure your okay cause you don't seem to be-" he covered my mouth with one finger "shh don't ruin this" he said 'fuckin rude' I thought before I realized the situation 'oh fuck!' I thought getting alot redder "aww you finally noticed" he said grabbing my chin 'yeah I notice the fucking position. Your knee in between my legs both your hands on either side of my head and how your face is extremely close to the point where I feel as if I'm gonna get a nose bleed' I thought as my thoughts started to spiral. I was interrupted when suddenly he kissed me.. he kissed me! I felt my eyes start to close as I felt his knee going up slowly, I felt as if I was melting "aww look at you so helpless underneath me, if only I could see this more often." he said grabbing me by the chin and pulling back "I'm pretty sure you'd be honest about anything at this point" he muttered "would you kill someone for me?" I nodded "how about sacrificing the world for me?"he asked smiling and again I nodded "so you'd do anything for me?" He asked getting closer again "mhm" I hummed. He kept asking questions and of course I answered until he asked "are you Shadow Weaver?" Randy wouldn't ask questions that straightforward.. I quickly pushed him off "you aren't Randy." I said feeling a little bit of pain "I am though" he said getting closer again "no your not." I said grabbing my bag and swinging it over my shoulder "oh but I am" he said grabbing my hand "I'm Randy Cunningham. And your y/n" he said sounding so sincere to the point where I almost fell for it. I almost fell for it' I acted as if I was falling for it for a few seconds and when his guard was down I slipped past him. He grabbed me from behind with one hand covering my mouth with the other and pushed me to the ground. He still held my mouth while he was on top of me "shout or yell and I swear I'll kill you." He said in a threatening way, I quickly nodded but as soon as he lifted his hand I shouted "FUCK YO-" he covered my mouth again "you just can't shut up can you?!" He said angrily "I guess I can't" I said but it became muffled I could tell he was angry but I didn't expect this to happen. He grabbed my head pulling it up then slamming it back down with a lot of force, everything started to go black "goodnight y/n~" he called out right before it all went to darkness.