5

A picture of my scary ass dogs lol)

Bash's party today and of course Mcfist wanted it to be huge just so he could find the ninjas identity.

After schools a lot of people were confused as to why I shows up to the house without a mark or a swim suit but I brushed it off and went to my room. After an hour of people coming in early a lot of people were coming on time.

'Alright what if I just tried on the swim suit? It can't be that bad?' I thought trying it on 'I look fat in it. Why can't I be skinny?' I thought putting on a shirt and a hood before I heard a knock "uh hello?" I said opening the door a little to see Heidi "oh hang on" I said closing and locking the door then changing into baggy jeans before running out "what did you need to do in there?" Heidi asked then gasped "we're you thinking about Randy? If you know-" my eyes went wide "no! It was nothing like that!" I said as we walked outside "yeah right, bet you'd hit him any chance you'd get to" Heidi teased as I felt my face heat up "I mean-" she smiled widely "I knew it!" She shouted as we walked outside I saw Randy dad and mom with a robot walking to us. I kicked it hard but making it seem like an accident, it went flying into the pool where no one was at since they were all at the games and stuff "sorry thought it was a beach ball dad!" I said faking an apology "it's quite fine we can make do" he said as the robot glitched and stumbled trying to get in. It kept hitting the wall so I picked it up and directed it inside with a innocent smile, once they all turned their back I glared at them "woah what was that?" Heidi asked while Randy walked over "eh payback for Mcfist getting in the middle of mine and bash's war" I said rolling my eyes while I lied "well Howards playing games soo-" Randy said "if so I gotta keep an eye on him" Heidi said rolling her eyes and walking over to the games. Once there the looked back and smirked 'this bitch-' I thought turning back to Randy "haha-" I awkwardly laughed taking a few steps back "what do you know about Mcfist?" He asked grabbing my shoulders and getting closer "I dunno what your talking about" I said trying to back away "what's he planing and why does he need everyone's boogers?" He asked "ew that's what those were?" I muttered before feeling Randy shake me "alright damn, he's planing to identify who the ninja is based off DNA or in this case boogers" I said grabbing his arms while he shook me "thank you" he said 'little does he know while they were making the robots I sabotaged most of them to turn on the others!' I smiled triumphantly.

After a while of talking to Heidi we went inside then on the rooftop. Heidi was looking at the forest and I was looking at all the soaked people and then I saw Randy walk out of the house while Howard was being carried by bash.

After bash threw them out of the party we decided to make the candy fireworks go off earlier than scheduled. The excitement and pure joy in Randy's eyes made me smile "aweee someone has a huge crush!" Heidi said pointing to Randy "do not" I said "do too" "do no" "do" "not" "do" "not" "do" "not!" We argued.

Randy's pov

The fireworks went off and we started eating the candy, through the corner of my eyes I see a red y/n and Heidi arguing while pointing at us "hey Howard are they arguing about us?" I asked "oh definitely" he confirmed "you didn't even- never mind." I said looking at them.

Y/n pov

I looked back down to see the joy one last time but stopped when I saw he was looking at us "what are you looking at?" Heidi asked looking over "omg does he have a crush on you too?" She asked "probably not. Probably just wanting to know if we're arguing about them since you were pointing at them!" I said looking at her "not my fault!" She said running while laughing loudly. I looked back when the candy stopped to see Randy still staring, I did a quick smile and wave as I dashed off to find Heidi "YOU FUCKER!" I shouted running after her.

After a week of us hanging out and about it's gotten to the point where if he even looks in my direction I start to blush, It's like middle school all over again.