chapter three

Tatum's POV:

"Holy shit," I moaned out, the feelings of his hands all over me making me shudder underneath his touch. The way his rough, calloused hands touched my soft skin with warmth and comfort but also with a sense of roughness that made me feel so fucking good.

"Yeah? You like that baby?" he whispered into my ear while fucking me harder and harder, almost like his goal was to break my headboard. "Can you feel me fucking you hard Tate? Can you feel me deep inside your stomach, right here?"

When he said that, he grabbed my arm that was resting on his face and placed it on top of my stomach, the feeling of him moving in and out present on my fingertips.

"Please, fuck, I'm so close," I moaned out, my back starting to arch on the bed. I felt him press my hips down, his thumbs holding onto my hips so tightly that there would be purple and blue bruises in a few hours.

He moved one of his thumbs to rub my clit in fast circles, trying to push me over the edge, "Moan my name baby. Wanna hear you scream for me while you're cumming all over my cock."

"I can't-"

"You can and you will. Wanna feel you clenching around me, pretty girl. Wanna feel you soak my cock, ruin me for anyone else baby," he said, placing his rough hand on my cheek, caressing my cheek bone. "Come on, beg for me Tate. Need to hear you begging for me to let you cum."

"Please, fuck, I need to come so badly. Please Niall-"

"Tatum!" I heard someone shout from outside my door, instantly shooting out of bed, realizing my alarm was going off on my phone. "Wake up honey! You're gonna be late for school!"

"Shit, shit, shit," I mumbled to myself, turning my alarm off before quickly getting out of bed. I ran into my bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face, not having enough time to shower this morning.

Sometimes I showered in the morning before school, if I had time, but I already showered last night so I decided to skip it this morning, knowing I didn't have much time.

What the hell was my dream? Why did I have a fucking wet dream over Niall?

I mean yeah, he looked fucking good last night but this was the first time it had ever happened. I rarely had dreams like that, especially ones that were as detailed and in depth as the one I had last night.

I always had a tiny crush on Niall, ever since the first day I met him, but I didn't think it would escalate to this. He was my brother's best friend, there was no way I was going to do anything with him.

Ridding those thoughts in my head, I threw on a black and white plaid skirt with a lavender sweater on top. I wanted to look good for our last first day, especially since it was our senior year.

I started putting my makeup on, putting a light layer of foundation and concealer, adding a little bit of highlight and blush to make me not look like fucking Flat Stanley.