Chapter 3

Avneet was about to touch his shoulder.. she felt something on her face and soon her eyes started feeling heavy and everything blurred...

Avneet's POV

After some time.. I got consciousness back and started opening my eyes... I felt the light was too bright to open eyes but after 1 minute everything settled.. I looked around and found 2 boys standing near me..

Avneet- Who are you..? *I asked when I saw that I was in a room.. but not mine and two boys with their face covered with a mask were standing near me*

*One of them was in his mid-age i.e., 45-50 and other one looked a bit old then me.. 25-27*

One of them replied.. "You are kidnapped.. our identity is none of your issue"

Avneet- Why you kidnapped me?
The younger one said while rolling his eyes- you know why a girl is kidnapped..

Avneet quickly checked her dress and hairs which were intact.. the way they were before.. she relaxed for a while but realized she is still kidnapped.. while she was still in shock she saw the elder one hitted the younger one and said to him.. "You scared her"

Avneet gave them a blank expression and the younger one cleared her that "You are kidnapped for Money.."

Avneet blankly dropped a question which came in her mind.. "but you haven't tied my hands or legs.. so what if I run away"

Younger one- We aren't mad to tie your hands.. We have our own security and yes don't shout much Because I don't want to push cloth inside your mouth okay..
Avneet- I will.. *and she started shouting just when she saw the younger one held her mouth by his hand*

*they shared an eye contact which soon broke but His eyes were so pure.. I love the sweetness it has but it was just a sec still I felt that to be an eternity*

Younger one- I told you to tie her mouth and hands.. she is such a troublemaker..
*Avneet could recognise this voice a little but she isn't sure with whom it matches*

Older One- Okay then.. stuff this inside her mouth..
Avneet was scared and said- I won't shout I promise..
Younger One- But we can't take any risk or believe you.. You just showed you can't be trusted..
*Avneet took out her pinky finger and said.. "I pinky promise you both.. I won't shout but plz don't stuff it in my mouth"*

they both decided to not do it and left the room leaving Avneet with her hundreds of thoughts..

Young kidnapper in mind- "she almost recognised me.. ahh god thank you for saving me"

Older kidnapper shakes his shoulder and takes him out of his thoughts..

Older Kidnapper- Boss will be back in a few minutes... what will we say to him?
Younger Kidnapper- I am sure Boss would be happy and proud of us..

*they were busy in their chats when they heard the voice of main door opening.. both got scared and started running here and there...

End of chapter
Who is that boss?
Why kidnappers were sweet to her?
What will happen to Avneet?