Chapter 14

Avneet was happy that Sid's team won.. plus she was double happy as Fainnat are finally together.. together as if life time together..

So, Avneet decorated the hall with blue and white balloons as his team color was Blue.. and their jersey was Blue and white..

Avneet and Sid's Mom conversation

Avneet- Aunty can I bake a cake?

Sid's Mom- Your first time won't be that good so let's order a cake..😅😂

Avu- Aunty I know how to bake cake.. I always bake cake on my birthday.. *with a smile that disappeared soon as she missed her brother*

Sid's Mom- *lightening the mood* Wow.. that's great... Finally someone will teach me how to bake cake...

Avu- *smiled* Sure.. but we will require a few things.. *she quickly made a list of them* aunty can you ask someone to buy these..?

Sid's Mom nodded and ordered these items from nearby shop

Both again started decorating.. after the ingredients and other things came they both baked a cake.. 🎂🎂🎂

Sid's Mom- Avu we should decorate the cake like this... *Showing a pic* what say..?

Avu- I must say aunty.. your choice is the best..

And both decorated the cake like that..

After 3 hours everything was done..

On the other side

Faisu's POV

Faisu- Thank you everyone.. without you it wouldn't have been possible.. *holding Jannat's hand tight*

Faisu- to make this memorable.. I want to give you all treat.. so today's party on me..

*Everyone cheered and wished Fainnat*

Sid's Pov

Sid- Congrats buddies..

*Jannat hits his shoulder*

Jannat- You both scared me today when Faisu passed the ball to wrong player.. how can you both take such a risk..

*Faisu and Sid putted a hand on their heads like Shinchan and said.. "ab hum itne bhi kuch khaas nhi" eng "we aren't that special" in a cute teasy tone*

Jannat lughed but again said that they shouldn't have taken such a big risk..

Sid- when he is taking such a big risk.. *pointing towards Jannat* I thought it wasn't a that big deal.. *laughs*

Jannat rolls her eyes and Three of them laughs..

Fainnat thanks him and they all drive to Faisu's Party place

They asked for the private place Faisu booked and went there...

It was decorated with flowers and a light music was being played behind..

Jannat- *whispers into Faisu's ear* It would be too expensive..

Faisu- It is all yours.. *being cheesy*

Jannat- Shut up.. you know na I told you before also that you don't have to spend to impress then why today?

Faisu- I won't spend a penny.. *laughs*

Jannat- Don't tell me We will wash dishes in the end.. *rolling eyes and giving him a death glare*

Faisu- This is my Restaurant.. *giving a pleasing smile*

Jannat- what..? *Shocked*

Faisu- Yes..

Jannat- You never told me..

Faisu- you never asked me about my business or something...

Jannat rolled eyes and was relieved as well..

Sid's POV

*In mind* I can't miss their special moment.. but I don't know if Avneet saw my match or not.. or is she happy about winning or she is going mad that I just made one goal... Or she is mad about why I didn't told her about the plan.. I will die today.. *thinking about Avneet's angry face*

Faisu- Where are you lost..?

Sid- Nah.. nothing.. *he picked juice and said* cheers to Fainnat

After an hour they took leave from there..

Faisu- You all can party as long as you want.. the bill is on me.. I am paying out..

Sid also took leave with him but before he could escape someone held him by his collar...

Oh shit.. 😳😳😳

Who is she/he?

Next chapter is a suspense ❤️