Chapter 16

Sidneet were romancing when they heard Sid's Mom voice.. Avneet

Avneet quickly leaves sid and gets up..
Avneet- Aunty is coming.. thank god she called my name or..

*gate opens*
Sid's Mom- oh you are here.. avu plz help me with pancakes..
*Avneet nods and follows her to kitchen*

Sid was left in his room with his thoughts..
sid- Or what..? she stole our cute moment.. *in mind* I was just going to propose her man...
*he beats the pillow near him and sleeps*

At 4'o clock
Sid- Avneet plz help me with this equation na..
Avneet- *nods and starts solving the question*
Sid was waiting for something..

Avu- Oh sorry sid.. I don't know how to solve this..
Sid- Areee you know that.. turn some pages their is that table of reference...
Avu- *shuts the book* Sid actually na I am tired.. I will sleep for now but after some time I will handover you the answer..
Sid- But avu..
*Avneet left*

Sid hits his head with that book
Sid in mind- Are who wanted answer man.. I just wanted you to turn pages.. *well sid putted a confession letter on that page of table*

Like this he tried a few more times in next few days but she was always busy.. he was now regretting buying her earpods as he almost confessed but she didn't hear anything as she was listening to her fav song..

Sid's POV
I am tired.. Why she is always busy... I want her time too.. This time I will prepare something on the time she can't give excuses..

It was a happy day as sid was almost outside after college.. he returned back home after 7 pm but he informed about it at home so no worries..

He returned with a big bag which he carried previously to the college which had new jerseys for everyone..

Sid- Mom I am home.. I am tired so I am going to sleep.. bye..
Sid's Mom- Have something first.. you didn't ate the whole day..
Sid- Nah.. I am tired.... his big bag showed clearly why he was so tired..
Sid's Mom- Okay then take a nap till dinner..
*he agreed and slept in his room*

Avneet was also missing him the whole day as they both didn't talked to each other from 24 hours as he was busy with new jerseys..

Avneet helped aunty with dinner and then went back to her room..

At Dinner*
Sid was almost silent.. that usually don't happen so Avneet asked him what happened to which he just passed a slight smile and again started eating..

Avneet was now tensed.. after dinner she went in his room to ask him what is wrong but the door was locked..

After half an hour she went again to his room... his room was unlocked now.. but he wasn't inside..

Avneet was about to leave.. when she saw something...

What..? where is he..? Is he okay?