Chapter 24

They had their last rehearsals and then went to sleep.

Sid and Faisu are in Sid's room and both girls in Avneet's room...

*2 min silence for those who thought Sidneet and Fainnat will share room*

*Next Day*

Cultural event started.. it had many programs but mains were only 2.. One Singing and other one Dance.

First they organized Singing competition in which Jannat became star of the day.. she sang her most favourite song.. Ishq Farzi *you can listen it on YouTube too*

*After her performance Jannat received a call from Sid*

Jannat- Hello

Sidneet *in unison* - mam.. plz sign a project with us.. *in fan tone*

Jannat- thank you guyz..

Avneet- mah babe.. you nailed it... I am saving it as my callertune for forever..

Jannat- Awiee.. I love you yr..

Sid- Where is Faisu..? He didn't told you how good you were?

Jannat- his expressions were enough for me to know he loved it..

Sid- oye hoyeeeee.. *in a teasing tone*

*Before Jannat could continue.. someone snatched her phone *

Jannat turned around and saw he was... None other than Faisu..

Faisu- Let me have some time with my love guyz.. *in a irritated yet childish style*

Sidneet- She is yours..

*With that they cut the call*

Jannat knew he is happy.. so she smiled at him

Faisu- We are partying tonight.. I am gonna play this video on loop and show you the star you are.. so that you never hesitate again to come in limelight.. *proud, emotional and happy tone*

Jannat hugs him and thanks him.. *sometimes others know our value and make us realize the same*

Faisu- Have some coffee.. Dance competition still have some time

*Jannat nodded and both went to food counters*

*After 40 min.*

It is time for Dance Competition

*Stage is lighting with lights and the crowd has again gathered around stage in crazy excitement*