Chapter 8

It had been a week since Avneet was living with Nigams and she is inactive on social media.

Siddharth was loving her company.. and as she was topper she was conceptually clear so she was helping him in studies as well..

In college both wanted to talk but no one knew what they felt and what they wanted to say... so none of them got the courage to say anything or start first.. but currently both are enjoying each others presence..each others company... they became good friends in just 7 days like they were friends since ages.. and are mostly giggling together or pranking each other... 🤣🤣

Present time

Both are in Sid's room as his mom asked her to help him in studies if she is free and Avneet didn't think before accepting this bcoz she finally knows something that she can help with.. 😅😂

Sid's POV

I don't know why I always get lost in her eyes.. her hairs are so lucky to reach to her cheeks... *with that thought he tugged her hairs behind her ear* Ahh that smile.. anyone will fall for that...

Sid was still busy in admiring her while Avneet noticed that he is just staring her.. she blushed but then she thought that he might be not understanding anything and is bored.. so she snapped her fingers in front of his eyes.. getting him back in his senses..

Sid- Yes.. yes.. *blinking eyes*
Avu- Where are you lost Mr.?
Sid- No where.. it is hard... Let's try another topic.. *looking at book*
Avu- It is so simple.. you have to do this... *In an angry tone*
Sid- Yes... 2 pages done with calculations and it is still easy..?
Avu- Come on.. you didn't solve it.. it is your calculator who is working hard... *in colleges calculator is a normal things* *Hitting slightly on his head*
Sid- Okay.. I am tired.. 5 minutes break

*with that he crawled on bed to leave but topper mam had others ideas... She pulled him back with his leg and made him sit*

Avu- Come on Sidu stop being so childish and solve it.. Aunty is so happy with ur studying.. don't leave like this... Work hard..

Sid still don't know how to stop her from being so studious... while Avneet was angry and was about to scold him again but sid placed his finger on her lips before she could say anything...

Sid- *going closer to her.. and making an eye lock* You know you look gorgeous when you are angry..

Avu- *left his leg* *she was feeling shy to say anything all she managed to say was* Stop this.. *looking here and there* start studying now...

*Sid interrupts her again and tactfully slides her hair strand behind her ear..* You feel something for me..? *Going closer more*

Avu- Si.. Sid..

Sid- I am listening.. say something..
Avu- *her heartbeat was at its peak.. and with his closeness he could easily hear that* Sid.. I..