Chapter 18

Avneet was shocked as she wasn't expecting a proposal but she really wanted him to propose.. so she quickly took the rose and hugged him..

Avneet- Who takes so much time to propose..

Sid-... umm...

Avneet- I thought you have someone else in your life.. *with a sad pout*

Sid- *he hits lightly on her forehead* no one is there in my life but you are a dumbo...

Avneet- *gets angry* ohh.. I am a dumbo so you took so much time.. thank god she wasn't too smart or you would never propose her.. *fake laugh while rolling eyes

Sid- Actually I tried proposing you many times.. but you were so busy that all those went in vain.. but but but... I don't want to fight tonight...

Avneet- me too *with a happy smile*

Sid- he kissed her cheeks and sat on his seat..

*Avneet blushed*

Avneet- You made this all..?

Sid- ofc..

Avneet- when and how?

Sid- You remember that bag.. I spent whole day to get these all things..

Avneet- *smiled looking around* thank you so much.. it means a lot to me..*teary eyes as it is rare when someone does so much for her*

*Reminder- She don't have parents in the story*

They both chit chatted for a while and then sid made her stand.. he gave her headphones and played soft music.. both were dancing and enjoying...

Sid went a little close to her and kissed on her lips.. their 1st kiss which holded for more than 5 minutes..

Both took a little break and sat down.. while Sid slowly caressed her cheeks... I wish this night never ends..

Avneet smiled and looked in his eyes.. a happy night... Avneet moved a little towards him to kiss but...

*Any idea what will happen next 😂😂*

But before she could kiss him.. door opened.. Avneet shifted a little back.. while sid looked at the door..

Sid- *in mind* Shit..

Mom- What are you both doing here..?

Sid- Mom.. dance practice... *I don't want to lie but I don't know what to say*

Mom- Dance practice..? *Raising one eyebrow and looking around* with this setup..?

Sid- Oh this.. this is... Ummm..

Avneet- Mom.. It was me who did this.. I wanted to practice for my Dance event which I have always won so..

Sid- So I brought all these so that she can feel and do her dance practice..

Mom- but why in night.. practice in the morning beta.. you can get hurt here..

Avneet- *nodded* okay mom.. I mean aunty...