Chapter 10

Sid's mom applied a little ointment on her leg and gave her a pain killer which she took without any question..

Sid's Mom asked her to take some rest and left the room

While Avneet was still lost in her first kiss or you can say accidental kiss..😍

Her fingers reached to her lips and she visualized that kiss again and again.. she is blushing now but meantime she don't know why Sid left in a hurry.. she is still confused about how Sid feels about that kiss but she decides to forget about it as it may harm their friendship...

After some time she falls asleep due to pa*Sid's POV*

Sid went to college where the whole team is practicing for tomorrow's Basketball 🏀 match..

Sid and Faisu are practicing together as this match has some secret moves as well... they were practicing and discussing their strategic moves of tomorrow's matchinkiller..

*After practice*
Sid- We need to win this or may be whole plan will be wasted...
Faisu- I am not sure about winning but yes we will try our level best..

Sid says out loud to his team to take rest now as they had already practiced enough for today and now they should save energy for tomorrow

*Everyone nods and quickly leaves with their energy drink🥤🥤*

Sid and Faisu were also about to leave when he saw Rishi..

*Rishi was enjoying with other girls as always but something was hitting him inside as his expressions conveyed because he has been behaving strange since past few days*

Sid sees him and fumes in anger but he decides not to say anything and keep his expressions neutral..

As he was about to leave he saw Rishi going to a side to attend a call.. Sid couldn't resist himself from knowing what is going on in his wicked mind and goes to listen what is cooking in his head..

Sid pretends to go inside the class but actually his whole focus was on his call..

Rishi- You know what you are saying..?
Sm1- ....
Rishi- I want her anyhow.. *angry tone*
Sm1- .....
Rishi- Okay then Be ready to pay me back .. *he cuts the call in anger*

Sid knew what is going on but he knew that won't work so he laughed at his situation and returned back to his house..

Sid- Mum.. I am back... how is she now...?
Sid's Mom- She is good.. I made noodles for her.. she will love it so go and give it to her.. *she handed over the plate to sid*

Sid- *walked to her room* He was about to open the door but he was still not over of the fact that he kissed her... he is trying to keep this at somewhere back in his mind but it is coming up like anything to everything..

Sid didn't wanted to make the noodles cold so he knocked the door.. waited for a sec and opened it..
Avneet- Ouch... *okay as always the door hitted her nose.. and she was about to fell but sid quickly pulled her to him*

Sid pulled her with her hand and then tightly held her by her waist.. Meanwhile The plate in his hand fell on ground luckily making a little noise as it flipped and noodles fell first and then plate over it..

Sid was completely lost in her eyes.. her red nose.. because she just hitted the gate.. While Avneet was looking in his eyes intensely..

For the first time both took their first step ahead and kissed with passion to each other... Just a small kiss with passion.. Siddharth being the dominant one and Avneet biting his lower lip enjoying it..

On the other side

Sid's mom thought that Avneet didn't said anything about the noodles like she usually do.. so She decided to check if Sid had given the noodles to her or not..🤔

she started moving towards Sid's room which is at present Avneet's room..

To be continued..
Will Sidneet get caught on their 1st Passionate kiss..? Omg..😲😲