Chapter 21

Avneet's POV

I bid bye to my brother and got settled in the train.. I don't know why but I am sad and happy both...

Sad bcoz I won't see my brother till my next exams and happy bcoz he is safe.. I never lied to him but I know if he said I should lie to him then he is just assuring that I stay safe..

Avneet to Readers

I know you all are wondering why I am in this train.. or if I am really going to Delhi.. So answer is no.. sid is coming to pick me up on the next station..]

Back to Story

I was busy in my thoughts when next station arrived and I have to go now..

I stepped out.. and pulled my small luggage when....

*Someone else POV*

Sm1- wth.. where is she now..? I am sure she got out of the train.. I saw her clearly.. she and his brother is definitely planning something.. Now I am gonna find her and teach her a good lesson... they will have to pay me in the way I prefer.. I am not sparing them for ditching me...

Oh shit.. who is this sm1?

Why is he so angry..? Will reveal his plans soon 

Avneet's POV

Avneet- Ufff... This idiot is still following me..

*Flashback*

Avneet- (in mind) I was sitting and using my phone when I felt that someone is stalking me.. so I decided not to turn back but find if there is someone behind me... so I opened my small makeup mirror to see who is following me...

I wasn't sure but as expected someone was there and in my case he is Rishi..😳

He is out of this world man.. why the hell is he following me.. but I have no option left so I texted sid to be prepared on the station and keep a plan to douch him..

Current Situation

Sid gave her his long coat to cover herself and as expected it is covering her completely.. Avneet had to roll her hairs up and sid adjusted his cap on her hairs..

Sid- lol.. you are so short.. and so cute

Avneet- shut up.. *rolling her eyes* we need to go back soon..

Sid nodded and pulled her bag and placed it inside.. Avneet opened the car gate and sat inside.. Sid started the car and in few minutes they were at Sid's house..

Rishi's POV

Rishi- You both brother and sister might be planning against me.. but you don't know who I am... I am not sparing you both..

Sidneet's POV

As avneet entered she found Sid's mom waiting for her.. she quickly hugged her and both shared an emotional moment...

Sid's Mom- How are you beta.. I missed you so much..

Avneet- You can see I am all good and I missed you too.. *opening her hands wide open* this much...

*They all laughed*

Sid's Dad- let her rest for a while she might be tired.. Sid take her bag to her room

*Sid nodded and left to drop that bag to her room*

Sid's Mom- Do you want coffee..?

Avneet- If I can be with you *With a genuine smile and emotion*

Sid's Mom- Ofcourse.. I was just adding that make one for me too... *laughing*

Sid's Mom- How was your exam..?

Avneet- Getting full marks soon *cheesy smile*

Sid's Dad- I think she is topping this year again... *Patting her shoulders*

and they continued like this for the rest of the day.

*last few chapters left!!*