Chapter 12

Next day

Sid left for College early morning as they had their match today..

It was an Inter College Basketball Tournament and they had to compete Seniors this time and that team is full of experience so Sid wanted to give his 100%

His team was full of energy and good vibes as they have practiced hard for it..

Everyone was discussing their positions and other things while sid and Faisu were busy with their strategy...

Avneet's POV

Avneet woke up at 9:30 as she was watching TVD late night because she couldn't sleep due to excitement... but as soon as she woke up.. she looked for him to wish him luck but he was gone...

She borrowed aunty's phone and called him to wish..

Sid was giving last motivating speech to his team members when his phone rang.. at first he avoided picking it up but then he picked up...

Avneet- *in a single breathe* I will be waiting for the trophy man.. go for it... All the best.. Siddharth rocks 

He laughed how she wished him but it made him blush internally.. he tried hiding it on his face but he failed in hiding and everybody knew it was call from someone special.. 😂😁

He thanked her and quickly cutted the phone.

Everyone teased him but sid soon caught up and made everyone to focus on the match first..

Avneet's POV

She took a quick bath and had her breakfast but she was just missing him..

Avu- I wish I could see his match.. *talking to Sid's mom or may be herself* you know what aunty he makes perfect goal.. he catches that net and stays still after making the final goal.. ohhh.. I wish I could see the match... *Missing him alot and blushing at his thought*

Sid's Mom- But match even didn't started yet.. you can do your yoga until then..

Avu- I do yoga or not.. I can't see the match anyways... *Being upset*

Sid's Mom picked a call and turned on Laptop..

Sid's Mom- he is there.. look.. *name announced Siddharth's team on the left*

Avu ran to drawing room where Vibha Aunty was sitting and sat beside her..

Yes the match started..

Sid's Dad went to see his match as she literally ran to them the whole evening saying how much she would miss his match and this made his dad to show her the whole live match..😅😂😂 Anyways daughters are always Father's fav *sid's mom and dad treats her like that*

Back to present scene

Both teams were standing in front of each other and match started...

Sid and team were wearing a blue jersey and other team red..

Ball was with Sid and he was dribbling it to the goal.. but the other team came around and surrounded him so he had to pass it to someone else but before that could reach to his team mate.. the leader of other team snatched it.. and ran towards goal..

Sid ran back towards him with his other team mates but he was too fast and soon he made the goal..

Red Team 01 and Blue Team 0

Avneet shouting on the other team member like they could hear her.... you know what you will have to pay for it.. wait till sid gets warmed up.. *angry*

The match started again but this time Sid didn't wanted any problem so Sid took all the attention of the team mates and ran to the goal dribbling the ball and passing to others a few times.... when he reached to the goal... he passed the ball to Faisu and Faisu made the goal...

So it is now

Red Team 01 and Blue Team 01

Avneet became happy again and said flipping her hairs..

"I told you.. don't challenge my team.. anyways winners always give first chance to others.."

Sid's mom was loving her commentary and was actually surprised the way she is cheering 

To be continued..