5. Harry - part 2

Harry's pov -
well first, I totally noticed she put way more effort into her outfit today than she did yesterday.. She really is naturally beautiful, like how she doesn't need bleach blonde hair, or massive boobs to get a guys attention, like Louise does, oh shit, Louise.. Louise is, well she isn't my girlfriend, she's more of a friends with benefits, if im horny I'd call her over for some fun. I always look for a proper relationship, where sex isn't everything but then I always attract the bimbo girls. I guess I've only ever had one real relationship but then she moved away, and I got over it. I'm not sure what I feel with Rachel, whether out of this project I want a new best friend or something more, speaking of best friends I live with mine, Louis, my other best friends are Liam, Niall and Zayn, Zayn goes to a private school though because he got kicked out of every other one so we don't see him much, and im the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend so I'm usually on my own in the house I share with Louis. But I guess that won't be for long anymore.
Walking to English I saw Drew smirk at Rachel and she blushed and smiled back, Drew, he is the captain of the football team, the guy that gets everything that I want, I play football but in my own time, other than that im classed as the "school bad boy" I have tattoos that cover my body and my ears are stretched and I have a lip ring. Rachel wasn't the "good girl" type, yeah she might have good grades and is polite but I knew she'd have a bad side, and I was going to be the one to bring it out in her, before Drew can get her.

(a.n) sorry they're really short 😁 Im just trying to spread out the story more ☺️