12. Expressing feelings & first dates

Harry's PoV:
...I've wanted to do that since the day I laid eyes on you Rachel.
A couple minutes have passed, our foreheads are still rested together. I guess I just kissed her, I need to tell her how I feel now. Get it all up in the open and if she doesn't feel the same then I'll make sure we keep our friendship.

I broke the intense stare with the question I never thought I'd be saying.. "uh can I-i u-uh tell you s-s-something please"
"yes, Harry of course you can."
"I uh- come s-sit on the bed" by this point I was shaking with nerves.

"Soireallylikeyouwillyougoonadatewithme?"
She chuckled "say that again, slower"

"Ugh,um so I kinda like you, would you go on a date with me?"

"Sure Harry, why not"

relief washed over my face.
"Good, great I'll pick you up at 7pm"
She just nodded.

At around 4 I left so she could get ready. As I was leaving g I turned around "wear something casual, but dressy casual" and then I left.

Rachel's POV:

I wore a black skater skirt, with a ripped nirvana crop top, with my vans, I left my hair natural, and applied my normal make up.

At 6:59pm there was a knock on the doo. I opened and found harry dressed in his nirnak black skinny jeans, converse and a plain white T-shirt. He smiled and complimented me and grabbed my hand. We drove for around 20 minutes before he stopped at the secret garden place.

When we walked through the big gate, and through the path of trees, there was a table for two set up with fairy lights hanging around the tables from tree to tree, it looked beautiful. I stared at it in awe and Harry walked over pulling me along with him to the table, he pulled the chair out for me which I thanked him for. This is probably the most beautiful date I've ever been on.

We talked the whole night, by the end of the night we knew each other inside and out. He was amazing. I was falling for him hard.

When we got back to my house he walked me up to the door and I turned around, he was smiling down at me, and I started to blush, hopefully it was dark enough that you couldn't see. He started to lean in, I copied his actions until our lips met, in a sweet kiss.

He smirked and whispered "I can't wait to do that whenever I want" and he walked away, leaving me a little confused.

Idk wtf happened to this chapter, it just deleted itself, so if uve already read it, soz but I changed it cause I couldn't remember what I wrote, ily x x